1,174 results
All reviews play golf pro shop beautiful resort round of golf lobby bar room service wet bar hot tub in great shape breakfast buffet high point north carolina di tennis relaxation retreat charlotte
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The Grandover Resort was just what the doctor ordered. We started with a couples massage on Friday night and it was a totally relaxing weekend. Great view over the golf course and a dinner that was exquisite.

Room tip: Great room with a view of the golf course and the NC tree tops. the rain head in the shower was wonderful.
Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sheryl R, Manager at Grandover Resort , Golf, Spa & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Hello charlesdavidw2017! We are happy that you had a relaxing weekend getaway at Grandover. Please don't forget to check our Facebook page for events and specials that might interest you. Take care.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The hotel is beautiful, we had a great view of the golf course from our room, the room spotless and tastefully furnished. We dined in the restaurant for both dinner and breakfast, both were delicious, portions were really good and the service was excellent.
We visited the Spa just to use the swimming pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub. The layout is odd and having to go up and downstairs to the pool is not ideal. The hot tub wasn't working, and the women's area was not so clean. There was a plastic glass in the steam room, the towels needed refilling and there were hairs all over in the shower, on the wall and on the floor.
This did not spoil our stay but may sway whether we stay again because we do like to use these facilities when we go anywhere.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Grandover. We are delighted to hear that you were able to enjoy our food and the beautiful view of our golf course from your room. Please know our spa will be renovated in the coming months and we do hope that you will visit us again to see these changes. Thank you once again and we hope to see you soon. Take care.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I have traveled to the Grandover numerous times over the years and this last time in particular was amazing simply because the new beds (Stearns & Foster, I believe) we nothing short of AMAZING! I'm now trying to convince my husband to buy this type of mattress for our home. The new decor is also very inviting and soothing. Service in and around the resort was wonderful, as always.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi Courtney! Thank you for this awesome review and for giving us a perfect rating. We are so glad that our newly renovated room is to your liking. We have been receiving compliments regarding our mattresses and pillows after the renovations. Please let me know if you want some more details about our mattresses. We'll be glad to share it with you. Looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

I stayed at the Grandover Resort last weekend for a wedding where the reception was actually at the resort. With the exception of the bellmen and the front desk staff, EVERY other staff member I interacted with was horrible. They were unfriendly, disinterested and it seemed like they hated their job. The bartenders in both the main lobby bar and the cafe expresso seemed like they really didn't want to wait on me and my group. In the lobby bar, I had to actually ask if I could order a drink after standing and making eye contact with the bartender for several minutes. They were not busy. The bartender in the cafe expresso actually said, I really need to wait on a few other customers. We were a big party but ended up only getting one drink after that comment. A friend got stuck in the elevator. When she called from the emergency phone she was first put on hold then told she needed to call back because they couldn't hear her. When she was rescued, she was told, "This happens all the the time and this car needs to be reset." Why not put a sign on that elevator then? The rooms were nice and the food was good, but I would not stay here again nor recommend it to anyone.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Amanda, thank you for providing us feedback about your experience with us. We are always hard at work to make sure our staff delivers the southern hospitality we aim to provide. Clearly this time that was not the case and we are sincerely sorry. Please know that we are looking into the issue and rest assured we will implement corrective measures to ensure this does not happen in the future.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

One of my best friends was married in Greensboro a couple of weeks ago. The family reserved a block of rooms at the Grandover Resort for guests to stay. The hotel was very clean and well kept. The service was great, and so was the food! The grounds were beautiful, and the view out of my room was overlooking the finely kept golf course. I would recommend this resort to anyone looking for luxury at a decently afford cost.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hi there k0015! Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. We are glad that you were able to enjoy our nice facility and the beautiful view out of your room. Everyone here work hard to maintain the beauty of our resort. I will be sure to let the staff know that you are pleased with their service. We look forward to seeing you again soon!