“Sushi sensation on a rainy night”

East Pearl Asian Bistro
Ranked #9 of 61 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Since my hubby is not into sushi, I generally try to eat it when traveling on business. I discovered East Pearl Asian Bistro on a rainy night in the Fall and am so glad I did! I’ve been there twice now and both times the sushi was fresh, nicely prepared and the second time was even better than the first! The sushi dishes were works of art and the Thai dish was a wonderful spicy finish.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

The menu of East Pearl ranges from sushi to It's is somewhat hidden on the ground floor of the red office building at the southeast corner of Greenbelt Road and Hanover Parkway. The sushi is good, and their ginger shrimp and sea bass dishes have plenty of flavor and aren't overcooked. We upgrade to their brown rice. The bartender is good.

Their one drawback is that they seem to have trouble with carry-out orders. When my organization made a big carry-out order, they got confused about the time and what we ordered. Until they get it straightened out, I suggest showing up and placing your order--they cook it quickly, so you won't wait long.

Reviewed 26 November 2015 via mobile

I have been a couple times since moving to the area. Their food and drinks are to die for. Amazing sushi chefs make the best sushi I've ever had. They don't have a martini list present but go on their website and try one of them. You won't be disappointed at all. The perfect fantasy sushi roll is one of the best I've ever had.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

The restaurant atmosphere is wonderful. Very clean, tastefully decorated and the staff are friendly. The food is out of this world! I usually order the Crabmeat Rangoon, Won Ton soup, General Tso's chicken and a few sushi rolls to share. Not only is the food delicious, it is very reasonably priced. The service is quick and the staff are friendly. This is my favorite restaurant in Greenbelt, MD!

1  Thank Artsygirl9