All reviews great customer college visit front desk fire pit guest services following morning king room early check a wonderful stay location was perfect hotel staff room service room was clean cheryl akon maryland keane
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Ms. Cheryl at the front desk was amazing I had a restaurant charge on my room that was not suppose to be there and she went a investigate and found the correct room that was suppose to be charge and took the charges off my room.. I had a wonderful stay and I cant wait to visit again

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
CYGreenbeltGM, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Kadeidra T.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! I am so glad to hear that Cheryl was able to make your stay with us a great experience. We can't wait to welcome you again.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

I want to thank the staff especially Cheryl and Jasmine for making this weekend so incredibly special. Cheryl was incredible and professional and most of all Kind, Jasmine thank you for the birthday card for my Son. These two women are the epitome of service and professionalism. I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the greenbelt MD area. The hotel was spotless and the staff all of them were amazing

Stephanie Caiazzo

• Trip type: Travelled with family
CYGreenbeltGM, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear slcaiazzo,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am so happy to hear that both Cheryl and Jasmine made your experience with us memorable. Happy 21st birthday to your son!

We are truly looking forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

My favorite guest desk staff is Avon she is always smiling and welcoming to guest.
Avon and all staff at this Courtyard gives a great warm southern hospitality each and
every time I visit which is very often.
I want this hotel to be given the upmost respect and 10 stars because its a honor to have staff like this Courtyard in Greenbelt.

Room tip: Rooms was quiet and terrace area great
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We were completely pleased with our stay April 8-11. We booked at Courtyard as my husband had work nearby. Our room was exactly as represented in online photos/promotional information. The hotel was clean, well-kept and every member of the staff I encountered (I was in and out of the hotel a lot and around a lot during the day) was so nice and attentive. There seems to be a lot of deep cleaning and updating going on in some areas, which I view as a good thing. Although there was work being done it wasn't loud or bothersome. We did not utilize bar or dinner services, but tried the breakfast a couple of times - both of which were pretty awful. I had a healthy turkey English muffin one morning that was completely soggy and tried a scone the next morning, which was equally bad. We opted for Kind Bars we had in our car the last morning we were there. Aside from that, I do give this hotel a 5/5 because, like I said, it was just as presented online. The staff were really above and beyond as far as being friendly and attentive.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
CYGreenbeltGM, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Greenbelt, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear Arualynn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Courtyard Greenbelt. We truly value your feedback as it allows us to continue to improve upon our guest experience. It's great to hear that our associates made your stay a memorable one.

We hope to welcome you again soon!

Reviewed 18 April 2018

We booked this hotel over the phone because we were on a college visit. Our phone representative assured us that a king room with a KING pullout bed would work beautifully for our two teenage boys, my husband and myself. We checked in after a very long drive down and found out that there is no such thing as a king pullout....hmmm, sounded too good to be true, obviously was.
Enter Akon and Keane to save the day. They came up with an excellent solution for the night, got us rebooked into a more sensible room for the second night, and didn't laugh at my gullibility.
Rooms were clean, food in the hotel was good, and location was perfect. Thanks for your hospitality!

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Dawn F.,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. I am very glad to hear that both Akon and Keane made your trip a great experience. Please note that I have shared your feedback across the hotel team as a way to ensure that we'll continue to provide exceptional service to our guests.

We are looking forward to serving you again!