“Excellent traditional Japanese sushi and other food”
Review of Osaka

Osaka
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Greenbelt
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 30 May 2016

We went on a Monday night and it was empty when we arrived, but we were just early and it was pretty full from loyal patrons by the time we left. The food was excellent sushi and bento boxes.

1  Thank SeeTheWorld4Peace

Reviewed 23 April 2016 via mobile

Found on trip advisor and a good reccommendation. We found the place clean and quiet, all food prepared right in front of you. Very good sushi. We found the prices typical of what we expect, unlike previous reviews who thoughtt it expensive. We are from Massachusetts where things are expensive too.

2  Thank Karen O
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Great place to eat. Clean. Personable. Soft music helps add to the atmosphere. Service is great. Food is fresh. The futomaki is delicious!!

1  Thank ngand3rgs
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Peaceful atmosphere and excellent food- If you can afford it- I recommend the Bento Box with sushi, sashimi, California roll, & miso soup

2  Thank Lynda Heidi P
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Their sushi is great. They have fabulous starters. The owners are the nicest people ever. They are so generous and so welcoming. They love their customers that return and I love how they give us the fried cream cheese and chives when you arrive as a welcome. We go regularly and my husband always orders the sashimi special. The fish is fresh and good. I like the rolls and their seawood salad is lovely. Their seafood starter salad is also very yummy. I think I have eaten every roll they have now. So I always look for something new. But I still go back to my rolls with the crunch. Roy the owner makes them as you wait. Fresh and delicious.

1  Thank Peta2015