“Love ”
Review of Hillbilly Golf

Hillbilly Golf
Ranked #4 of 22 Fun & Games in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Owner description: Hillbilly Golf is proud to announce that we are open for our 47th season. We are open 7 days a week - WEATHER PERMITTING. Bring the family and share your childhood memories with them as they create their own great memories at Hillbilly Golf. Hillbilly Golf - STILL THE BEST MINI GOLF IN THE SMOKIES! HILLBILLY GOLF - MOUNTAIN TOUGH!!!
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Alwats a favorite for over 20 years. Love it still as much as i did when i was small. My daughter loved it. You can still see some of the fire damage along the left side course, but it is still great!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,922)
All reviews
"great family fun"
in 25 reviews
"fun place"
in 36 reviews
"staff was very friendly"
in 21 reviews
in 35 reviews
"in town"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I have played Hillbilly before and enjoyed it but my wife and daughter had never been. They loved it! It was our favorite course of the five we played on our trip. You take a lift to the top of the hill and then play coming back down. Two courses to choose from (you either exit the lift to the left or the right, your choice.), we played the left. We played the course at night and it was really well lit and well taken care of. We will come back next time!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

This is a unique mini golf course as it is right down a woodsy mountainside along side of the road in Gatlinburg. It is easily seen from the main road on the right as you exit Gatlinburg north towards Pigeon Forge.There is a small free parking lot between it and the Parton's Deli. There is pay parking .75 an hour in numbered spots (deposit money in an old metal box for city) on the other side of golf entrance. There is no parking on the main street so you need to park in one of these lots. There is a tiny arcade room, restrooms and check-in booth right facing the road. The employees were extremely friendly. The cost is $13 which includes the high sales tax in TN and is CASH only. There are discounts for military and first responders. A metal incline which has 3 or 4 rows of seats takes you up the mountain side. At the top you have a choice of going to the course on the left or right as you exit. We went to the left as the employee told me was a bit easier to navigate. There are many steps but they are cement, well marked and have railings. This course would not work for wheelchairs, strollers, walkers. There were lots of country farm equipment obstacles as well and cute décor on and in trees. The holes weren't that difficult and were fun to do. My camera battery went dead, so unfortunately I wasn't able to take photos! :( When you are finished you wait for the incline to take you back down. It was a unique and older course located up high in the mountainside amongst the trees which made it a memorable one.

1  Thank GRNEYEDgirl3201
Reviewed 16 October 2017

My husband and I actually played both sides and really enjoyed the theme and uniqueness of this miniature golf. Workers were very pleasant. Even though you play down hill it's not hard on the joints. Much easier than I anticipated. We didn't find it too expensive but we are seniors and got a discount plus you can play the second side for only $5.