See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

My friend and I stayed at Arrow Creek Campground for approximately two days. We stayed in Cabin #9. It was perfect for what we needed for our trip to Gatlinburg.

Location/Campground: While the campground is farther away from downtown Gatlinburg, I highly liked the location (wooded area and away from tourist drag). The campground had all the amenities that one needs while away on vacation (pool, laundry facilities, etc.). The staff were VERY friendly and helpful in anything we needed and for recommendations in the area!

Accommodation: The cabin was the perfect size for two people. It was equipped with a queen-sized bed, couch, table, nightstand, half-kitchen, and bathroom. Had a TV with good amount of TV channel selections. Everything was in working order and the air-conditioning worked perfectly! The only negative thing I would have to review is the shower. It was SO tiny (barely able to fit one person) and the water pressure was on the weaker side. If only the water pressure was stronger, I would give a five star rating.

Overall: I HIGHLY RECOMMEND staying at this campground! It was quiet and very accomodating for our needs. You will not be disappointed staying here!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

The cabin was small but it suited our needs perfectly! We spent most of the day/evenings out so we didn't need much. Very clean cabin. Perfect for couples looking for a reasonably priced weekend trip to. definitely recommend

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Katie T
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We went with this property because of the low fees and low rates. One of the best aspects of our experience was that we were able to reserve and check in online. The cabin itself was well-maintained and comfortable... better than one might expect for the rate charged. Gatlinburg is a short drive away and access to I-40 is good. We stayed 3 nights and had a good experience.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Cthompson121
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Very nice cabin, comfortable and everything you need. Peaceful and quiet at night. Pet friendly which was great. Perfect location, nice drive from the interstate so you get to see some beautiful sites.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela P
Reviewed 9 May 2017

I made a reservation around eight months ago for a big weekend hiking trip. But we didn't get to stay here overnight as planned, because about the time we arrived there was a high wind warning issued for the entire Great Smoky Mountains National Park. Frequent 80 MPH wind gusts throughout the rest of the day, with a high wind speed reading of 97 MPH!!! This was a very rare weather event, but because of the park closure and the wind gusts, we had to cancel and leave (all after a five-hour drive). I only got to see the place for a few hours, so all I can say is this: the camping cabin looked very nice and well-maintained. But more than anything, the man and woman who manage this site had to be about the nicest and helpful people I have ever met. Very friendly and understanding in the midst of the freak weather conditions. I hope I can make it back there someday and actually stay overnight.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends