Ole Smoky Candy Kitchen
Ranked #5 of 137 Shopping in Gatlinburg
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed 25 December 2011

Pretty neat little candy store. They make taffy in front of the crowd, let you sample it. Then they have a very nice store run by a great staff. Will stop by again next time we're in town.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

This store is like a real life version of Honeydukes from Harry Potter, without the magic. LOVE this place! We bought lots of boxes of the taffy they make there in the shop for friends and family. Had some on the drive home and just love it! Great store and a must see!

Reviewed 18 October 2011

I am a big fan of taffy, and since all the shops that make it and sell it offer samples, I can say honestly say this one has the best! It also has the best prices! I bought a box from another shop for $10 before I found this one and then found the same size box, and better tasting for $7! Now I will know on my next trip that this is the shop to buy taffy from!

3  Thank Sloan_n_Natalia
Reviewed 18 September 2011

We love to stop here every time we go to gatlinburg.It is a great place for a cheap sweet treat!

1  Thank bluekarma
Reviewed 27 August 2011

My wife is never going to pass up any candy store.
This is one of several in Gatlinburg.
Fine