New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

Ranked #17 of 82 Hotels in Gatlinburg
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
“Great family trip!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 March 2012

This was our second stay here within a year(3rd time overall)...and the service and amenities were wonderful both times!! Very friendly staff....very clean!! Close to everything in Gatlinburg,if you like to walk. If not there is a trolly stop right outside the front door! This trip we stayed in a 1 br villa...time before in the 2BR. My only concern with the 1 br villa is the kitchen,how it is right out in the open. My son at 3,is very curious and made me scared around the stove. Also,our sofa bed was pretty worn. Worked well for him to sleep on but I can't see any adult being comfy sleeping on that. Also,if the pans in the room don't work well for you,since they are SS ....you can ask for non stick to be sent up and they will gladly do that for you.
My son enjoys the activites room for the kids....I wish there was a playground or something else for kids,but I understand the property isn't that large to do so.
Overall would highly reccomend this resort and will def be comimg back again soon!!

Room Tip: We prefer the rooms with a mountain view as they are a little quieter and we get lots of great pics!
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HIClubSmokyMtn, Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this review, 18 March 2012
Thank you for your most recent stay with us and posting your review on TripAdvisor dot com for others to get a glimpse of your enjoyable stay with us. I love to see reviews that state this is the place you stay when you come to Gatlinburg. We want to continue to have your business and we are always attempting to exceed your expectations every time you arrive at our resort. In addition, I want you to know that starting at the beginning of 2013 we will be upgrading our rooms a little bit and about of those upgrades will be the couch. This renovation will take place in the first quarter of 2013 so if you decide to come back around the same time next year please don't hesitate to give us a call and we will be happy to try and place you in one of our newly upgraded units. Thank you again and I hope to see you again real soon.

Eric Treadway on behalf of Don Ward

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (218)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2012

This place is awsome. I think I have found my new home away from home. It was very clean the staff where great. I really love this place and I will be staying there again.

• Stayed March 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
First off, I want to take the time to thank you for staying with us and going on to TripAdvisort dot com and posting a review of your stay. As you see we are currently #1 in the Gatlinburg area and it is through your postive feedback that allows us to stay #1. I love to hear that you will continue to stay with us whenever you make return visits to Gatlinburg. We always want to continue to exceed your expectations so please don't ever hesitate to call us whenever your planning your future vacations to our area. We will be happy to assist you in anyway possible. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Hickory, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2012

First I want to thank Amanda at the front Desk for her help at making it a great getaway weekend for me and my wife. Plain in simple the place is a wonderful place and they make us feel like Family.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Regular05
HIClubSmokyMtn, Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
Hello,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and your response on TripAdvisor dot com. I love to hear comments on how my staff exceeded our owners/guests expectations and I can guarantee you that Amanda will not go unrecognized for this accomplishment. I am glad that were able to enjoy, what I'm sure, was a much needed getaway with your wife. Thank you again for your stay and response and you know if you ever need anything just to give me a call.

Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2012

I had a wonderful stay this past week. We have enjoyed our stay here on several occasions,even befor it was Holiday Inn Club and have been most satisfied after the change over. Our condo was very clean and well supplied. The only negative was the need for a new sleeper sofa, ours was a little rough. The staff and all working were not only hepful but very friendly.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank lcgpalmer
Thank you so much for your recent stay with us and your valuable comments on TripAdvisor dot com. I am happy to hear that you have stayed with us in the past and that you want to continue to stay with us. This means that we have done our job as the staff in a whole to make you want to come back. We pride ourselves on our commitment to provide you with the best vacation experience possible and we understand that it has to start with us. As for your comment about the sleeper sofa, in 2013 we will be completeing some rennovations and thankfully the sofa is a part of that cycle. Hopefully when you come back and see us in 2013 we will have you a room that has a new sofa. i would encourage you to always gvie us a call prior to your arrival date and make any requests that you want through the front desk. We can't always meet the requests but we try extremely hard to accommodate. Thank you again and if you ever need any assistance with future reservations please do not hesitate to call.

Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2012

We were greeted by a delightful staff who worked hard to accomadate our weekend stay. The property was very well maintained and the room was extremely clean and tidy. I would highley recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to/through Gatlinburg, TN.

Room Tip: Upper Rooms have a super view
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
HIClubSmokyMtn, Manager at Holiday Inn Club Vacations Smoky Mountain Resort, responded to this review, 24 February 2012
On behalf of the resort I want to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to go on to TripAdvisor and posting your review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will come back and see us again in the future. I appreciate your positive review and I hope that now you have found a place to stay time and time again when you are back in Gatlinburg. We enjoy having you here and want to continue exceeding your expectations. If there is anything that I can ever assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me.

Eric Treadway