“Excellent weekend getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Wayne M
“Excellent weekend getaway”
Reviewed 2 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for our 2nd anniversary. The cabin was perfect. It was secluded and had an amazing view. We had a wonderful time, and will definitely try to visit again!

6 May 2018
Thank you Wayne for taking your time to leave us a great review. Your accurate description of our cabin will help other people want to stay at Southern Vieux. So glad you enjoyed your time in Gatlinburg celebrating your Anniversary. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you in the near future.
Jessica W
Evansville, United States
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

Loved every minute. So beautiful!! The communication was awesome and there were no problems! We will for sure stay here again!

3 Mar 2018
Thank you Jessica for leaving us a great review. We love to hear how pleased our guests are with our cabin. Hope you get to return.
Brian M
“The perfect cabin for a Gatlinburg getaway!”
Reviewed 19 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018
people found this review helpful

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights to celebrate her birthday. It's the perfect cabin to stay at while visiting Gatlinburg. Everything is as pictured and described. It's fully furnished, very clean, and just amazing. The view of the mountains from the tub, hot tub, and bedroom just make you want to stay forever. It's secluded enough for privacy, but still close enough to everything in Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The owner is very friendly, communicates everything you need to know before you arrive to make your arrival and stay easy. This was our first cabin experience while visiting the area, and it will be our place to stay when we hopefully visit again soon.

8 Apr 2018
Thank you Brian for taking your time to give an awesome and detailed review. It's important to me to make everyone's stay an enjoyable one. I love to hear that my guests would book with me again and I really appreciate all my guests and their feedback. Thanks again!
kelleymax...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent cabin experience with much attention to detail.”
Reviewed 22 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Southern Vieux was an awesome cabin experience for my fiance and I. We truly enjoyed the peace and quiet that the cabin offered. Upon arrival the cabin was immaculate with every creature comfort desired. The view was spectacular especially from the hot tub and bedroom. It was close to downtown Gatlinburg and not too far from Pigeon Forge as well. We enjoyed shopping and dining in both towns. Overall it was an enjoyable experience and we would definitely rent again.

15 Feb 2018
Thank you Kelley for taking time to leave a detailed and awesome review. I love to hear great comments from our guests and that we helped make their vacation enjoyable. I hope you get to visit Gatlinburg in the near future, thanks again.
Penny L
Vinton, Virginia, United States
“Nice Cabin”
Reviewed 27 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

This is our second time staying in this cabin and feels like home away from home. Will probably stay here every time we come to gatlinburg.

29 Dec 2017
Thank you Penny for loving our cabin enough to stay with us again during your Gatlinburg vacation. I'm sure you appreciated the updates we made and continue to make as the new owners. I hope to hear from you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing