“Breathtaking” 4 of 5 bubbles

8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Breathtaking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 September 2011

A friend and I went on a ride today. I have never ridden before and my friend is an experienced rider. The staff were very friendly,helpful and reassurring to me. The horses were gentle and knew exactly where to walk on the trail through the national park. I started ride with trepidation and by the end wanted to stay on the horse for the rest of the day. A breathtaking view inside the park in places inaccessable by car or by foot.

We would highly recommend this stables as a must do thing to do.

Visited September 2011
1 Thank Leesylou107

“First ride in 25 yrs great stable.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2011

Contrary to the guy who had the nightmare exp. Mine and my wife's was the best considering I was dragged down the road when I was a young man by a horse and never got on one again till today.thank you to the staff and guide who done a super job.oh yeah I rode king Kong and he was very calm and not 1 problem during the ride .Thanks for the great pictures also .
The chitwood 's

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best trail ive been on”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2011

This was by far the best trail ive been on! Very beautiful! Streams wildlife and very well cared for horses. Family of 4! Mom dad and kids 5 and 8.

2 Thank ohiocindywebb
Shelby Township, Michigan
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Nice Time with Family”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2011

Overall, this was a nice relaxing ride. We had to wait about 1 hour after we checked in, for our ride, so we went to lunch and came back. It was in the woods the entire time, so you don't see any scenery on this ride. It was relaxing, but not exciting.

Visited August 2011
Cincinnati, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Highlight of trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2011

We had a great experience with our (3) kids (14,11,7). The one hour ride was plenty and a really neat ride up/down hills, across streams, etc. highly recommend.

Visited July 2011