All reviews heart shaped jacuzzi endless love sweet memories love nest snuggle inn mountain romance precious moments hot tub free tickets hearts desire hatfield and mccoy wedding chapel honey moon year anniversary romantic getaway dixie stampede ripley's aquarium
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

When the fires broke out in Gatlinburg, we called multiple times, trying to find out if the cabins were still there. There was no one to answer the phones, and no message machine for concerned customers. I used the emergency message machine, but no one returned my call. No one so much as emailed us to let us know that we could still stay in the cabins. We were too afraid to go up with the fires still being put out, so we called the bank and told them our story, and they allowed us to dispute the charge since there was no way of us knowing whether our 10 hr drive would be worth it.

Despite the company's negligence, they are insisting that we pay the original $700 plus an additional $200 for a cabin we couldn't possibly use given the fact that no one responded to let us know the area was safe to stay in.

If you do not have an alternate line for customers to get in touch with you when a natural disaster occurs, and you do not contact your customers during dangerous situations like this, then you should expect to take responsibility when they cancel.

We'll obviously never stay here again, but I suppose the company doesn't care. Otherwise, they would treat their customer's with courtesy and take responsibility for their negligence.

To add insult to injury, the owner responded to my facebook review by publishing texts they sent to us days after the incident occured, trying to say that they did contact us. This was a very nasty, manipulative attemp to discredit me to save their own behinds, and the date stamps on their posts clearly show that they sent the texts DAYS after I called and left a message, and well after we made the complaint with our card company.

Absolutely disgusting.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
5  Thank jdagoglou
Honeymoon_Hill, General Manager at Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

We have tried multiple times to reach you by phone, text, and email with no response, please contact us at your first opportunity!

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

We loved Gatlinburg! This was our first time going. We went for our honeymoon and it was absolutely stunning. We are planning another trip next March too. Everyone was extremely nice and our cabin was wonderful!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Honeymoon_Hill, General Manager at Honeymoon Hills Gatlinburg Cabin Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017

Thank you, Carla!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We booked our cabin back in October for our anniversary trip this month. We happened to come in on the heels of the wildfire that ravaged the area. We were concerned that we wouldn't be able to arrive, however, our cabin Enchanted was spared from the blaze. When we arrived, we unloaded our car and discovered our Anniversary package waiting on us in our bed. We opened the sparkling cider and settled in for the night. The cabin was the perfect size for a couple; and the view was pretty good too! The hot tub was a great amenity and the perfect ending to our long day in the car.
We could have accessed Gatlinburg, but we chose to go in to Pigeon Forge and not be more heads the good people of Gatlinburg were needing to keep up with! We were very pleased to learn that most of Gatlinburg was spared! Westgate and Chalet Village seemed to have the most loss, but Ober, the aquarium and most of the main attractions are still there! Good news if you're planning a trip in the next few weeks!
Jeanie was awesome. She texted us on our day of arrival with our best route option and kept a close check on us our whole stay! She even called on our day of check out to be sure we had a good time and to thank us for coming in spite of all the chaos in the area.
We will definitely be going back, and completely recommend staying here! It's worth every penny!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

I'm happy you enjoyed your stay! We'd enjoy hosting you again soon!!!

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

As a surprise for our 25th Anniversary my husband chose the magical little city of Gatlinburg Tennessee. After searching for just the right place, he selected Honeymoon Hills. When we arrived at our destination I was amazed with our quaint little cabin "Love me Tender". It was a fabulous choice, I loved it! During our stay we visited several of the recommended locations (Ober Gatlinburg, Cades Cove, Clingmans Dome and Rilpley's Aquarium) and many others all of which I highly recommend. And last but not least the absolute BEST steak was at "Peddlers Restaurant".

My hats off to the staff at Honeymoon Hills! Memories have been made, never to be forgotten!

Special thanks to:
Jeannie, Ashley & David

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

Happy 25th Anniversary, Ashley & David! Yes, the Peddler Restaurant does an awesome job with a steak. Come see us next year!

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Honeymoon Hills has been a dream come true for us. We wanted a simple, beautiful wedding and romantic honeymoon away from the stresses of life that still incorporated nature and we found that at Honeymoon Hills. Our wedding planner Marci was amazing and I knew I was going to like her before I met her. She was so helpful and matched the bouquet I wanted perfectly. :) She also took so many amazing photos that we both wanted them all. Dr. Dan is the minister that married us and right off the bat he welcomed us with his warm smile, jolly laugh, and funny jokes. The words he spoke during our service were perfect for us, as we joined to walk this thing called life together. We stayed in the Mounta in High cabin and it was absolutely wonderful, a little slice of Heaven in the Great Smokey Mountains. The sunrise was so beautiful as it lit up over the mountain peek. We have already decided that we will be coming back for our 1st anniversary. We highly recommended Honeymoon Hills for a wedding and honeymoon or even just a romantic getaway.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple

I would agree Gatlinburg is a little slice of Heaven as well, Brittany! Congratulations and Best Wishes! We'll see you on your first anniversary and are looking forward to it.