1,274 results
All reviewsdouble showerlake powellantelope canyonhorseshoe bendroom numberbusy hotelpancakesroom was cleannice hotelbreakfast stafffree breakfastbreakfast was excellentthe breakfast areawould stay here againbest westernshot tubconvenient location
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel was easy to find. We were in a family room which was very roomy. It appeared to be recently remodeled with tasteful decor. The beds were very comfy. We appreciated the double sinks when getting ready in the morning and absolutely loved the double headed shower! The breakfast was good. This was the first place I've stayed where there was a check-in seating for the breakfast area. There was a small line when we got there and actually it was nicer waiting in the lobby rather than walking around with a plate of food and trying to find a place to sit. One of the nicer Best Westerns I have been in.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This Best Western should be the model for all Best Westerns (and I love Best Western).

The service was excellent. I’d accidentally booked the wrong date online. I phoned, quick change made...not an issue. And when I booked in the next day, the woman at the counter remembered my call and asked how I liked Bryce Canyons.

The lobby and breakfast area were as neat as a pin and the decor was cute. Fantastic breakfast, lots of seating and TVs at strategic placements. And art!

The room was great. Big, modern fixtures and a keurig coffee make...with even a sleepy time herbal tea included in the mix...nice attention to details.

The only weaknesses was the internet connection....not a buggy but it would wink in and out.

Alll in all, Page Arizona was great. Great sleep. Loved kens tour of lower antelope canyon and dinner at big johns bbq was fantastic.

Thank you.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Arrived to check in around 3:45 but was told that check in was not until 4pm and that we could not check in even a minute before. Ok..so we went to eat dinner since we hadn't eaten all day. Come back and our room was ready. The hotel is currently undergoing renovations and boy could you tell. There were paint chips and debris all over the hall carpet which was never vacuumed during our stay. We arrived at our room and while the beds were clean the chair in the room had a lot of stains on it and it appeared they had been in our room that day doing renovation work because there were paint chips and debris on our floor (wood not carpeted) as well that had not been vacuumed up. Partially because the floors are wood laminate not carpet you can hear every foot step that goes on in the room above you and it kept us up at night and woke us up in the morning. Bed was very uncomfortable and it was the only hotel of our trip I had a hard time sleeping in. Breakfast was good. Price was good. Overall the hotel was just average, not bad for a one night stay passing through but for a longer vacation I would choose to stay elsewhere next time.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus at Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Leah S: Thank you for your feedback. We have noted your comments and will review them with our housekeeping and maintenance team for improvements. We are sorry for your inconveniences. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My sister and I recently stayed at this BW Plus while in Page. It was a pleasant stay. Our room was clean, the beds were comfortable and the breakfast was good. I prefer carpet instead of bare floor, but that would be my only complaint. My sister, on the other hand, prefers the bare floor!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus at Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Vickie D: Thank you for your stay at our hotel. We are delighted to hear you and your sister had a wonderful stay. Please do come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

This maybe a long review- but read it if you are considering this hotel .

We booked a room at this Best Western because we were visiting Antelope Canyon. We checked in at 9pm. As soon as we entered the room we noticed stains everywhere. On the curtain panel above the window, on the curtain itself, on the floor, the throw pillows, the sheets and the blankets. There was also human hair all over the place. (See pictures)

The person working that night came by to take pictures to show her manager since we complained and asked for another room. She said she was going to bring us clean sheets as they were sold out for the night.

When she returned, she didn't have anywhere to place the replacement linen, so my wife offered to carry it until the employee removed the stained bedding.

I went to the bathroom to get a towel( which were placed on a shower seat that has probably had someone's naked butt on in the past but I didn't think about that at the time) to place the replacement bedding on but when I opened the first towel it had a poop stain about the size of my hand(maybe someone changed a diaper on it).

She then opens the new sheet and I noticed a blood stain on it. We were so pissed and mind blown that we didn't get a picture of the towel or replacement sheet because we were too exhausted and couldn't believe that this was happening.

The lady then came back with another sheet and when she started setting up the bed we noticed the sheet had hair strands as soon as it was opened. We were even more frustrated and we told her to take away all the cover sheets and extra pillows. We ended up sleeping on the bottom sheet and two pillows at 11pm and to top it off the bottom sheet still had hair on it but we were desperate and dusted it off with a towel.

Our socks were full of hair and dust because of how dirty the floor was. We wanted to move to another hotel but the closet hotel available was a 3 hour drive away.

I am not sure how others are staying at this hotel, did you check your sheets/towels? We didn't expect a 5 star hotel room but we did expect to have a clean bed and clean towels.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Beulah J
Hotel M, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus at Lake Powell, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Dear Beulah J, Thank you for your comments. Again, we do apologize for your stay. As the hotel has apologized to you many times, we are truly sorry your room did not meet our own expectations and it is out of the ordinary for us. The entire housekeeping staff is aware of your comments and are fully aware they should not have had it slip through their quality check. You were compensated for a free night stay at check-out for your inconveniences. Thank you for your stay with us and we wish you well.