All reviews worked fine basic hotel two queen beds wi fi first floor plugs az
Reviewed 26 January 2018

This was an amazing place. Best value for your buck. The staff is super friendly and helped me and my friends find the best restaurants and local gems near the town. They also hooked us up with local agencies to get the best deals fro sightseeing. The room was super clean and tidy. The staff was extremely quick to even our tiniest of requests. My friends and I will be staying here again next time.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed for two nights. I heard noises all night , I told the hotel owner in the morning, he told me that's what happen if its all wooden floor. I don't understand what he meant, but I requested upstairs the second night. It was quiter than the first night but still noises. Stay away from this place

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank wenl660
Reviewed 29 October 2017

We checked in, the desk clerk was not the friendliest or very talkative, but was quick and efficient. However, that was the good part. We watched a drug sale happen at the end of the parking lot away from the office. We heard someone screaming, but were not able to locate her. My husband did walk around the building in hopes of locating the scream. There was a smear that looked like blood, on the wall behind the bathroom door and mold and mildew on the walls above tub.When the people upstairs came in, they just ran back and forth forever, and it was so loud. Then they started again before the sun came up. When I got up to shower, there were ants all over the bathroom and the toiletries. We just left. I told the receptionist about the ants and she said. "oh no" and "thank you."

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 September 2017

This place is totally unacceptable and charged us $240 for one night. I admit that we didn't have many options in Page AZ and didn't want to drive 75 miles to nearest town. Just want everyone to know that this hotel is TERRIBLE! Towels were worn yet prices are posted in the room as to what they will charge if taken. Starting at $4 for a washcloth. Tells you what their clientele typically is. TV volume had an irritating buzz. Air conditioner screen was filthy. AVOID this hotel. Rug outside room was disgusting and there were 12 old air conditioners piled up right outside our room. Could hear noise from people in the room above ours.

Room tip: Avoid this hotel
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Cynthia C
Reviewed 18 September 2017

GOOD
-value for money
-microwave
-location (in Page and its vicinity to so many great sites - antelope, horseshoe bend, etc.)

NOT SO GOOD
-some minor defects in room but nothing you wouldnt expect from a roadside motel and for that price

Date of stay: August 2017