2,789 results
All reviews rainbow roll driftwood lounge boat tour marina view main restaurant lake powell antelope canyon gift shop first floor off season fire pit minute drive horseshoe bend pools houseboat patio recycling
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

The hotel itself was almost empty when we visited in March. The view is absolutely stunning. The rooms are fair enough, but nothing to die for. Staff was friendly and helpful.
The bar had a wide selection of drinks, but the breakfast was a bit limited.
Definitely a better pick than the hotels in Page if you are planning to visit Lake Powell.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Cezar M
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

Loved the Boat Tour from the Marina at Lake Powell. The Canyon Odyssey holds up to 50, has indoor and above deck seating , offers coffee and lemonade plus a bathroom and headphones for a recorded history of the area including film locations , Glen Canyon Dam and encircling Antelope Island . The Tour is 2.5 hours and $80 well worth it !

The Resort offers dining with panoramic views of the lake and marina .

There is a bar but I believe the drinks are overpriced at $12

Rooms with a view are $30 extra

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Had a great time despite it being off-season and far fewer people than usual. First off, Lake Powell Resort is inside of Glen Canyon - part of the National Park Service (NPS), and actually spans Arizona to Utah. Lots of grounds for summer/outdoor activities and multiple buildings for lodging (I think 9 total). We were in building 4, the main building that houses the lobby, restaurants, gift shop and gym. Stayed in room 452 which is on the 2nd floor facing the lake. As part of the NPS, the hotel provides shampoo, conditioner, soap, body wash & lotion - likely biodegradable which is more environmentally friendly. Off-season the gift shop is only opened 8-4, bu restaurants opened for all meals - could be a problem for late arrivals to the hotel. Had a great time and would definitely go back, though I can imagine it must be a bit insane during summer months.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I was in town from Chicago until to visit my best friend who lives in Scottsdale. For my birthday she took me up to Page to do some site-seeing and relaxing. We stayed one night at the Lake Powell Resort. I think it may be the only resort off the lake and they take advantage of that fact. The location is beautiful and secluded but the facility itself needs some major updates. Even though the day time weather was about 50 degrees there were no boat tours running (and the resort harbored many of the boats). We did, however, notice some boats traveling through horseshoe bend.

We clearly visited in the off season, but they were going to charge us 30 bucks more for a lake view room. My business savvy friend took care of that situation. Our room was decent but the view of the lake would not have been worth an up charge. Besides the updates needed to the room (decor, wall unit heat/AC, etc) housekeeping needed to give a bit more TLC. We found a pile of used towels in the closet pushed into the corner. Also, there was a large trash bin overflowing outside our room when we checked in which was still there in the morning.

When we checked in about 530 pm, the store was already closed. We learned that the restaurant closed at 830, but when we arrived at 630 the dining area was sanctioned off for a private gathering and we were pushed out to the bar. The food and service was pretty good so at least we enjoyed our bar meal. After dinner we decided to relax in the hot tub but to our dismay, the water was about as cold as the pool, no thanks.

Unless you are hell bent on being on the lake I wouldn’t recommend staying here... or at least do your research first! Again it could be the time of year but the lack of amenities I would hardly call this a “resort”.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
3  Thank Camper585705
Reviewed 23 February 2018

Beautiful property with a nice lake view and paths. The lobby is very nice. The room itself is ok. It's just like any other basic hotel room.

We took the boat ride through Antelope Canyon in the morning and it was excellent! I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: They charge $30 extra for a lake view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple