All reviewspaddle boardingglacier national parksummer vacationfull hookupsice creamfire pitwhitefishroncampersdockscampsitervsitescampingcabinkayakingelectricity
Reviewed 5 July 2017

I literally have been coming to Lake Five since I was in my mothers whom. We have created over 30 years of memories at this resort. So many of our Canadian family and friends travel down to Lake Five each year to create every lasting memories. The lake is clear as glass and unbelievably warm. Lake Five is a quiet little resort tucked away in the most beautiful scenery.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

The water at this lake is like no other. So clean and warm. I have been coming here since I was a child and now bring my family. We have made and continue to make memories at this wonderful resort. Looking forward to our 2017 summer vacation here.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Quaint cabins on private lake just outside of west glacier. Clean & we'll run. Family friendly. RV sites, tent camping & rustic cabins. Boating lake. Canoes & kayaks, volleyball avail on site. Ron, host, is very helpful & well organized. I highly recommend this authentic Montana setting.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

After making several calls to many locations we chose Lake Five Resort because of Ron. Ron has been very accommodating and took the time to answer all of our questions. I had read that Ron and the resort were so many others favorites and it's easy to see why! We had 3 cabins for our family. We highly recommend to anyone going to Glacier to check it out. We will choose to stay at Lake Five Resort in the future!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Our family has grown from a family of 4 to a family of 7
We no longer need 1 campsite we need 3
Our family tradition still lives on
32 yrs at the lake and we still look forward to it.
2017 is booked and we are looking forward to making new memories with our grand baby, family and friends.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
lakefivehenry, Guest Relations Manager at Lake Five Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2017

We are all, at our Lake Five camp, pretty much family. A sense of belonging and being part of the deal is something quite wonderful. Life is good: comfortable, casual and nonchalant with just the right feel for duty, concern, and it does not get much better than that. You guys make it happen, 30 years plus, that’s half a lifetime, a third? Heck—we’re just getting started. Thank you.