“Not as good as Q's Bistro (same owner)”
Review of Fry House

Fry House
Ranked #28 of 84 Restaurants in Silver City
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Went to Fry House a week after visiting Qs. We know they're different types of restaurants and serve different types of food but there was no comparison in service or quality. Wait staff at Fry House bordered on being rude. She didn't listen even when we were responding to questions she had asked. WE seemed to be an afterthought to her since we weren't all drinking like the other customers. Ordered an appetizer which didn't come until the rest of the order had already arrived. Appeared to have sat in the kitchen as the cheese fries were cold. Burgers & other food was ok but nothing special. Not my choice going forward, I'll go back to Q's.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here for a beer as our daughter was having fun playing out front (picnic tables and a fountain). Our server was incredibly friendly and happy. It was nice talking with her. It felt like a locals spot and they have great beer prices.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2017

Wings are great and the fries are outstanding! They have a large choice of seasonings and sauces for both. I actually like to get the wings and fries naked and dip in sauce myself. I suggest trying a shot of the "wine-based" Tequila with a draft beer while you are waiting for your order. Great service too!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017

Very nice hip place with a youthful vibe. Our server was a doll, even after my grandson spilled a full soda all over the table and us. My dughter had the chicken salad. My boyfriend and son-in-law had philly cheesesteak sandwiches. And grandson had a cheeseburger. All were great! served quickly. We ordered an extra platter of wings. They were large crispy and moist. We took lots of food home. Good selection of beer too.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

My food was slow in coming as well as they were slow in acknowledging me and seating me. Once food came it was pretty good. Nothing out of the ordinary but decent and well priced.

Date of visit: May 2017