“Good variety of food.”

Ranked #19 of 85 Restaurants in Silver City
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Taco Tuesday is wonderful (and cheap). You can't beat $1 tacos. The ribs are delicious, the gumbo is great, and the Caesar salad is also very good.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Food and Service was fantastic! We set out in the patio on a lovely spring day--just really enjoyable!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

The tacos are cheap on Tuesday and the beer cold! They have a fish and chips special that is good, too. It is low key and friendly, but the parking is not fabulous—wah-wah, people in Silver City might have to walk a block! Haha! Comfortable and familiar and won’t break the bank. Good for after-work stop-in, or for families.

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

We stopped in here for dinner and drinks on a Saturday night. We had a burger and the gumbo. The gumbo was good, but a little on the spicy side. We had our toddler with us and the staff was really great with her.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

I've lived in Silver City for 12 years. I met a girlfriend and her aunt at this unpretentious spot, it was my first visit. The food was very good. I had a crusted tuna appetizer and salad. The menu did say sushi style and it was, so I asked if they could cook the tuna a little more which they did. The other two ladie's meals looked delicious. We had their chardonnay which was also very good. I plan on going back.