“Good, cheap Mexican or American food!”

La Familia Restaurant
Ranked #27 of 85 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 14 May 2018

This is a great place to go for simple, traditional food like breakfast, enchiladas or sandwiches. The green sauce is the best! The servers are super-friendly and will do their best to accommodate you!

Reviewed 3 May 2018 via mobile

I love street tacos and this place has the best in Silver City. When I get the craving for a street taco’s, that’s were to go, got to love La Familia restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

The food was beyond expectation and the service and staff were fantastic. Highly recommend them. They made us feel very welcome and comfortable.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Stopped in because someone recommended it. Asked about queso and they said they don't do queso. Asked about cilantro and they said there's none in the building. Ordered a different sauce and it was the consistency of chicken stock but more bland. My customer ordered a burrito and hardly touched it; apparently quite bland and low quality ingredients. Would love to say something great about staff or ambiance, but it too was very sub-standard. At least is was fairly cheap.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

My husband and I stopped for lunch recently, on our way through town. We were given chips and a very small, half-filled dish of salsa. We did like the salsa, by the way, as it had just the right amount of heat. We ran out of our salsa and still had a few chips left, so we asked for some more salsa. We were told that we could not have any more because they were out of it. I was very disappointed since I had ordered tacos and wanted to put some of the salsa on the tacos. (What kind of restaurant runs out of salsa during lunch service?) We observed several new customers come in and they were served this same salsa. It was obvious that they just did not want to refill our salsa. This was extremely cheep of them since our first serving was maybe an ounce and a half max!! Very uncomfortable. We were even asked if we wanted more chips by a different waitress, but when I said we needed salsa to go with them, she repeated that they were out! The tacos were okay, but would have been better with some salsa on them. My husband's chicken fajitas were a joke. Very little food and he was given only one tortilla. The person that checked us out when we paid our bill was very rude. We will not return and tell as many people as we can about our experience. Ridiculous.

1  Thank K M S