“Good Food, Great Service”
Review of La Mexicana

La Mexicana
Ranked #31 of 85 Restaurants in Silver City
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 August 2016

I visited for lunch and tried a beef enchilda with red chili sauce and a fried egg. The meal came with refried beans and rice, and was preceded by a courtesy basket of chips and salsa. Everything was very good. The restaurant - not much from the outside - is quite spacious inside, and very clean. The service was wonderful. I'll be back.

1  Thank David G

Reviewed 19 June 2016

We normally go for breakfast or lunch. Everything we have had has been good. they have remodeled the inside a bit and made it more festive!

Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went to have dinner here and the food was delicious! The owner of this restaurant is very friendly! The Mexican food is prepared like the comfort food that we prepare here at home! If you're looking for an authentic Mexican dish, this is the place for you!

Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

While in Silver City, NM, we stumbled upon La Mexicana. It was between lunch/dinner time so we were the only ones there. Obviously, our service was great! The food was authentic Mexican fare. I had Green Chili Carne Asada and my husband had the Green Chili smothered burrito. Both were delicious. Green chili sauce was some of the best I have had. Homemade tortillas. Alot of food. The chips and salsa were homemade. Guacamole was delicious, too! A great family owned restaurant.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Pass on this one. Not great Mexican food - tired atmosphere and very slow service. Many better choices in Silver city

1  Thank VJousan