Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Marriott Hotels
PricelineUS$186
TripadvisorUS$186
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.comUS$186
All reviews m club brooklyn bridge concierge lounge front desk new york room was spacious lobby bar fitness center the entire staff mini fridge subway station few blocks beverly conference angelo nyc bellman
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 February 2021

Good morning,

We were recently guests of the Marriott at the Brooklyn bridge , yes during these difficult times, for a trip to take care of my daughter that had to have knee surgery.

We cannot express enough our gratitude toward all your staff. It does not matter how nice the hotel is if the staff is not good.

We travel frequently and stayed in some of the best hotels around the world but we have never had such personnel and genuine attention. Everyone was there to make sure we had everything we needed and kept asking what else they could do for us and that, every day of our week long stay.

We have absolutely nothing to gain or get from this review, we would just like that the people that are in charge of the guests on a daily basis are the one recognized. Like schools that are just as good as the teachers, hotels are just as good as their staff , it is a people thing and a caring work.

We would like to mention specifically Angelo Lisena , Roberto, Donna, Sherra (?), Beverly, the fun guy an the main entrance that also had to take care of his friend after a surgery and everyone that I cannot remember their names and other that worked in the background. Obviously, all these people had to be chosen and well trained so, management of course.

Thank you for sharing this email with everyone working at the hotel,

Proud Marriott members

Room tip: Choose a higher floor if you can , we had connecting rooms and the space we needed was perfect, these are spacious rooms by all standards.
Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 26 November 2020

Sam, Angelo, Beverly and the entire staff were awesome during the COVID Thanksgiving of 2020! They were able to guide us to the open restaurants (dine-in, takeout or delivery). Great staff in a great location.

Reviewed 16 November 2020

I gave a 3 star because the staff was great at check in. I will first say, initially when I entered the room I was amazed at how well put together it was because I was extremely nervous about COVID precautions. While getting settled I noticed there was a lot of noise coming from the guest next door to me. I was so tired after a long flight so I dismissed it and went to sleep. I was on there overnight whith check out in the morning. The next day as I was getting up I felt something at my feet under the sheets....a sock!!!! This tells me they aren’t cleaning properly and just pulling the sheets up to make the bed! I tried to contact the manager and no call back as of yet. Beware housefly isn’t cleaning properly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Traveling_Nurse813
Reviewed 11 November 2020 via mobile

...where do I start! Well, first, Ms. Beverly at the Front Desk. She was delightful! I am an elite status member, and it was my birthday. She went out of her way to accommodate and upgrade my room for the stay. She also was very attentive to a couple of my requests. Every interaction with her was welcoming and professional. Next, EVERY staff member I encountered was pleasent. The maintenance man, housekeeping, the gentlemen that greet you at the door. Everyone! My room was clean and beautiful. The gym was up to date. It even has a couple of Peleton bikes. To finish it off, I had a friendly conversation with Ms. Sheryl when I checked out. It was a fantastic stay!

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 October 2020 via mobile

BernieK was right. There is something going on here. Nobody will tell you and I asked several times. The hallway and rooms were crazy noisy ALL NIGHT. Yelling, laughing, did I say ALL NIGHT. I am Marriott Titanium for life and this is the first Marriott ever to which I will not go back.

Date of stay: October 2020