Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
SAVE US$18
PricelineUS$159
Agoda.comUS$159
getaroom.comUS$172
All reviews m club brooklyn bridge concierge lounge front desk new york room was spacious lobby bar fitness center the entire staff mini fridge statue of liberty subway station few blocks beverly conference angelo nyc
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 February 2020

My Family and I (two small kids/two adults) stayed here for two nights to explore the city. The location was perfect as we did bounce around a lot visiting various museums and the morning walk across the Brooklyn Bridge was quite stunning. The hotel itself is nice, nothing special, but the staff running the place are exceptional. Every staff member we had communication with was kind and accommodating. I mentioned (not a complaint, just a mention) our disappointment that the pool was under renovation and one of the managers comped us some wonderful extras including bringing out a large box full of toys for my kids to choose something. Will surely stay here again and thank you for being so awesome.

Room tip: Can walk to Brooklyn Bridge!
Date of stay: February 2020
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear undergroundlibrarian,

It was a pleasure welcoming you and your family to the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. We are happy to know we exceeded your expectations! We strive to make sure every guest feels at home, and we will be sure to share your compliments with our devoted team. We are also glad you could explore everything our ideal location has to offer. Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to the Big Apple.

Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

I had business in Brooklyn for a week and was advised that this Marriott was convenient to the business address to which I was working that week. The hotel staff was great, the hotel clean, quiet. The bed was comfortable for sleeping. The restaurant was good for breakfast.

Trip type: Travelled solo
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2020

Dear hutchml,

Thank you for choosing the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge while you were here for your business visit. We are happy you had a relaxing stay and that you enjoyed our clean accommodations as well as the comfortable beds. We are also thrilled to know you were impressed with our devoted staff and that you loved the breakfast being served at the Brooklyn Pantry and Coffee Shop. It was our pleasure hosting you, and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

Check in was long. There were four people checking people in, but the line was long and we waited about a half hour. I went to get a bottle Of water before bed at the bar, because that Is where you can buy it at this hotel at night. I was bounced around between three separate bartenders moving me down the bar. It was annoying and obnoxious. I was just trying to get a bottle of water and it ended up costing $10 to top it off. Then they hit you with this destination fee that’s $25. You can use it in the café or restaurant for breakfast, among other things, but it is money grab. The room was clean but a bit shabby. See the picture of the light with a damaged shade. Overall the hotel is clean and it was an OK stay, but completely average.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bridget B
TeamMarriott, Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2020

Dear Bridget B,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your feedback.

We are sorry to hear that your stay was not the relaxing, enriching stay that we strive to provide all of our guests. We regret that your check-in experience took longer than you had expected and that you felt that our destination fee was not of good value to you. We created the destination fee in response to numerous guests who asked that we bundle some of the most used amenities into one lower-cost fee. We are disappointed to hear of your frustrating experience at the bar as well. We will share all of your comments with our management team as they look for ways to better serve our guests.

Thank you again for staying with us and we hope that you will give us another chance to welcome you back for a more favorable stay.

Reviewed 9 February 2020 via mobile

I stayed at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge. This hotel is stunning and the service is outstanding!!

Every person I encountered made me feel special and was very helpful!

What stood out to me the most is I was sick with the flu and on the morning of my last day I couldn’t get out of bed to go downstairs and get food. I called to find out if someone could bring me some tea and a salad. Although they do not do room service, Sonia the At Your Service operator, called h the manager Richard at the restaurant to see what they could do. Richard took my order and brought it to my room personally!!

Thank you so much Sonia and Richard for the care and compassion. When you’re sick the little things mean so much and the service and help was outstanding and greatly appreciated!!!

I will definitely visit this beautiful hotel again!! ❤️

Trip type: Travelled on business
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2020

Dear KnekairoTravel,

Thank you for reviewing your stay at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge - it's great to know we exceeded your expectations! We strive to make sure every guest feels at home, and we will surely be sharing your compliments with Sonia and Richard - they will have a smile on their face. It was a pleasure having you as our guest, and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed 9 February 2020

Stayed at Marriott for one night with my kids and husband for a 50th birthday party. We got locked out of our room because battery on door stopped working. The entire staff were so helpful and lovely. My son was getting upset because it was taking a while for them to open our door. He thought we weren’t going to be able to get our stuff. They finally got door open, moved us into a terrace suite, brought both kids up cake and took $100 off bill and free breakfast. The staff made a frustrating situation so
Much better just by being attentive and accommodating

Trip type: Travelled with family
TeamMarriott, General Manager at New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2020

Dear Samiam7181,

Thank you for choosing the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge for a birthday celebration. It is an immense delight to know that our associates took great care of you and that they made up for a memorable getaway. We are grateful for your comments and look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to our area.