“Good taste, small portions”
Review of Baoburg

Baoburg
Ranked #1,068 of 5,762 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

We had the bao steak, bao chicken and violet dumplings. Everything tasted very good, violet dumplings being our favorites, but it was all gone in 3 bites and we left hungry

Reviewed 21 December 2016

I have been a frequent patron of Baoburg via Seamless/Grubhub. They made their first mistake today by forgetting to include potstickers, which I included in my order. Given it was their first mistake, I thought it was no big deal and called them to re-send the potstickers. The manager spoke to me and said that she has to make sure that the potstickers are indeed MISSING from the order before she can send me the order. Are you KIDDING me?? What kind of restaurant does not take its customer's complaints / intentions at face value? The implication is that the customer would lie about having an incorrect order? Not only do I have to wait for the order, I have to wait for HER to check with her staff to gain 100% comfort that my potstickers are truly missing before she can then send me another order. Truly amateur hour; the restaurant could use a lesson in gracious customer service.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

went to the Manhattan Ave outpost and was happy to see a well oiled machine of foods and flavors. down side is the place is done up as fake Vietnam with tiny stools and low tables. Low red light make the food look funny but the tastes are GREAT! Good for take out too. If you carve a small yummy dumpling and not in Chinatown this will do the trick.

Reviewed 11 August 2016

We came to Baoburg last weekend late on a Sunday night, at about 8 or 9 pm. We ordered the shrimp tempura bao, and the grandma's chicken rice first, and after finishing those we felt we could still eat some more. So we ordered the pork bao which took about half an hour, and when it came it was just a small bowl of some meat and chives, they forgot to give us the 'bao' buns. We had to ask for it and they apologized, and they gave us only one first and told us the second one was still being steamed.

One of the male staff was great and accomodating, can't remember but I think he said he was Argentinian? The other female staff though hardly smiled, and at some point we could hear her complaining about other guests not paying... and the guests were just right there within earshot. They were obviously having a date and a good time and were not in a rush to finish dinner early, so it was disappointing to see the staff being impatient.

Tasty food though!

Reviewed 12 July 2016

Delicious Food! Amazing flavor. Noodle dishes are my favorite. I don't eat pork and they were very nice about switching it out for chicken.

Been to Baoburg? Share your experiences!