“Absolute gem!”
Review of Jin Sushi and Thai

Jin Sushi and Thai
Ranked #2,297 of 5,762 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Reviewed 25 February 2017

We don't know the Kings Highway area at all, and stopped in here when we needed a place to eat. What a pleasant surprise! Very tasty food (we had a pad thai and massamum curry), and generous portion sizes, along with very reasonable prices and friendly staff - what more could you ask for? If we're in the area again we will definitely eat here again :)

1  Thank YankeeCrumpet
Reviewed 30 October 2015

Small, but delicious sushi restaurant! They make beautiful rolls and plates of food. The woman working there, who I assume is the owner, is very sweet and accommodating. She always remembers my request for baby chopsticks, spicy mayo, and water with lemon every time I come there. I don't really eat sashimi, but my boyfriend does and his only complaint is that the pieces are a bit small compared to other places. Over-all, one of my faves.

Been to Jin Sushi and Thai? Share your experiences!