“Devine! 😍”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Came here to sample some American BBQ smokehouse goodness and we're so glad we did! I had the beef ribs and my husband went for the beef brisket, we shared fries, corn and the mac and cheese and coleslaw. It was all sooo delicious, the portions were more than generous especially for the price! The coleslaw was literally the best! We had a little wait for our drinks but the waitress apologised when she realised we were still waiting and told us they were on the house, which We thought was kind as it was quite busy and we didn't mind waiting I had a cocktail and it was really strong which is always good! Great friendly service, real food what more can you ask for ? YUM!

Reviewed 5 July 2017

I came across this place when I was looking for a butcher bar (bbq) in Brooklyn. The food was mediocre I definitely had better. I order the brisket platter with a side of Mac & cheese & Cajun fries. The brisket was seasoned nicely but I could have eliminated the sides. The service wasn't too great, took a while for the server to great us then it took some time for the bill and she never checked to see how we were doing during our meal. I will probably return and order something different like catfish I seen a lot of good reviews on that.

Reviewed 3 July 2017

Good spare ribs, beef ribs and brisket half fat, had to throw it out! They gave the wrong sides twice!

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

There was three of us. We all had the Beef Short Ribs. Everyone thought they we're very good. I will definitely be back.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Walking around i see this blak restaurant. What a intuition!
I have eat the best pork ribs of my life. A lot of bbq sauce and ribs grilled in the right way ..... so crispy!!! My girlfriend ordered agrilled chicken.
Portion are plentiful
Side are ok but isn't important, order what you want. Web order spicy french fries.
Beer is good and staff is normal