“Outstanding! I will book again...”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of housesuite

sofabed for extra company
love seat and fireplace fireplace wit flatscreen tv
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
love seat and fireplace
fireplace wit flatscreen tv
beautiful neutral rug on hardwood floor
extra towels in bathroom
extra hand towels
mirror and dressing table in bedroom
comfy queen size bed in bedrom
beautiful Eat-in kitchen
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
frequentt...
Fairfax, Virginia
“Outstanding! I will book again...”
Reviewed 11 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
people found this review helpful

I reserved this place with 3 of my girlfriends for New York Labor Day Celebrations (West Indian Day Parade, NY Carnival, J'ouvert, Soca Events, Fetes, etc.). Perfect location for traveling to all the events in Brooklyn. We did have a rental car just because it was easier than Uber or public transportation, but public transportation is very accessible. The unit is on the bottom level, 1 full bathroom, 1 bedroom, living room with pull out sofa, full eat-in kitchen. Towels, washcloths, washing machine, iron, sheets, basic toiletries are all provided. There's one TV with cable, LAN line phone and internet/wifi. There are other tenants in the upstairs apartments, which I never saw during my stay, nor did I hear them above me. Brooklyn location - off of Bushwick, area is clean, not an area where you have to watch your back or your purse. Plenty of parking in the area, grocery store, bodegas, places to eat within 1 block walking distance. The inside of the apartment is great, well decorated and has a cozy home feel to it. There is a full-sized refrigerator, stove, pots/pans and dishes, which came in very handy. We saved a lot of money on eating out every day. Most importantly, there are NO critters, roaches or rodents running around anywhere in this apartment. The owner met me for a late checkin (after midnight) to give me the key and a quick tour of the apartment. Pleasant man and very responsive to my emails with questions I had prior to arrival. I will definitely stay here again. This was my first time using a rental rather than a hotel, and I must say they left a great impression. I hope all my experiences with other rentals going forward are like this or better. The only negative I have about the apartment...they need a full length mirror. I need to see myself head to toe when getting ready lol...of course that wouldn't stop me from staying here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: I didn't like ending my vacation
Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed 30 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$120
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing