Lowest prices for your stay
Official Hotel
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Hotels.comUS$129
TravelocityUS$129
Agoda.comUS$123
All reviews beer garden manhattan bridge new york front desk staff easy access to manhattan enjoyed my stay boutique hotel barclays center rooftop bar lobby subway nyc doorman hip neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 October 2020

In the age of covid the hotel allowed a party that got out of control. Police and Fire Dept. was called. The allowed non guest to congregate in the lobby with no mask. They took no names of non guest to be able to trace call. The guest from the party were going room to room with drinks in their hands and no mask. The staff was rude and insensitive when I addressed my concerns.

Reviewed 27 October 2020

Terrible-incredibly loud, there were people shooting a movie which is fine but congregating in the hallway all hours of the day. Bar was not open but advertised to be, SmartTV did not work as advertised to connect with smartphone.

Reviewed 26 October 2020 via mobile

I just pulled my mom out of this hotel. She said mentioned it was noisy and the only housekeeping they were providing would be to drop off towels and bags of new sheets for you to change yourself, which seemed off to me.

When I entered the lobby on a Sunday night I was appalled. There were about eight people (different groups of 2) casually hanging out, and of them only two even had masks, though pulled down. The man at the front desk was literally just chilling out himself, his mask also half down. I asked if there really was no housekeeping and he said all they could do was drop off towels and sheets for you to make your own bed if you wanted. They blamed COVID. (As it should happen, other hotels in the area have actual housekeeping, but just at your convenience when you tell them.). I asked if they had any mask policies or intention of enforcing it, as there were signs that masks were required. He said “I have a box of masks and can walk around and offer it to people if you want me to.” Seriously? I did take pictures but am not posting to respect those people’s privacy.

The elevator floor was filthy. It was not filthy at check in prior to the weekend, but it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned since. There is a small outdoor area on the 6th floor, where my mom’s room was. The entire hallway smelled of weed, and there were men holding the doors to the outdoor area open. It was crowded and a major party. She said the prior night was the same. In the 10 minutes we spent packing the room, the noise was insane from the party outside. There were no controls.

I don’t know what was going on at this place but I highly recommend people avoid it at all costs. There are a ton of reasonably priced hotels in the are. This place is disgusting and the staff doesn’t seem to care at all.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 13 October 2020

This will be my first and last visit, this was one of the worst hotel experiences I have had while staying in NYC. Lets start with the , I literally waited over 20 Minutes to be helped in the morning by a person that had no face coverings. Since it is covid there was a letter in my room that explained there would be no service to the rooms maybe state that at check in as well or at the time of booking. Totally understood that but why am I also being charged a resort fee but not getting any service for the fee. The fee explains on the site that this is to cover Voss water and snacks which there was nothing in my room. Paid $15 for nothing literally, yea its only 15 bucks but its mine. There needs to be a little note\ list on your door or a system in place that you can text your daily needs such as water, towels, etc. I was very disappointed that many of the staff didn’t wear face masks in compliance with the hotels own policy. Staff such as housekeeping and maintenance entered elevators with myself with no facial coverings what so ever. Yes the lobby is cool but the rooms upkeep needs some help, water damage, furniture upkeep etc. Definitely a no for me and wouldn’t recommend can find a cheaper hotel price with better quality staff. I don’t mind spending a little extra but the level of service here is poor. I mean staff literally was sleep on my arrival, I called several times and no answer. There needs to be some training and raise the bar of standards seriously. I will be sure that my company and friends I know to never stay here.

Reviewed 12 October 2020

They have no quality control, people smoking in their rooms loud parties all night long, I was unable to rest at all! Trying to get a refund. I HATED THIS HOTEL! DONT STAY HERE! Staff was friendly