“Meat heaven”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

You order as much of each meat as you like, add your salads and it’s all slapped on a share tray with a couple of soft bread rolls = awesome! The ribs were our favourite - the broccoli salad was refreshing, and washing it down with some beer and cider.... how can you go wrong!

Reviewed 24 September 2018 via mobile

Food journeys are great when you seek out new cuisine and experiences.

So, we set out to indulge in one of culinary’s top
locations, Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

We always wanted to check out “ Fette Sau “
a Rustic BBQ Smoke-House that was an old Auto repair shop some time ago.

We did an early Brunch, it was Sunday, first off there’s outdoor seating, and communal tables, there’s no table service so you get in the Queue to order your food. Order is processed and your done. It’s so worth it.

The interiors are Raw and Rustic but, tastefully done, ambiance in the pocket, Victrola Gramophone Lampshades hanging in the Bar.

Chef Knives and Cleavers are Beer-Tap
Handles, plus Industrial Tractor Wrought Iron seats at the bar. I’m sure there’s more.

We ordered their Pulled Pork, Brisket of Course With Baked Beans, 1 Soda and a Brooklyn OctoberFest Beer. We enjoyed everything, and they provide you with slider buns which made for great mini Grinders.

I highly recommend Fette Sau.

Thanks Tripsters,
Chef Edwin Padilla
Good Food... Good Vibes

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

Service was super friendly and helpful - had the best whiskey and beer in NYC based on the recommendation of the staff. Food is also super tasty and good value for price. Will definitely visit again when in the area!

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

My son and I got his friend hooked on Fette Sau. Sad note there was no chicken and I cannot eat red meat. Good note, the cold broccoli and potato salad rock. My son and his friend devoured the brisket etc. I was totally jealous. The wife and girlfriend tore up the leftovers.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I was visiting from South Carolina - you can imagine when I was told we were going to a great bbq place - in NYC ??
The place is unique, looks like it was built in a n old garage, bar decorated with old knives and cleavers, picnic benches for seating. But Oh MY ! The meat is amazing - I have never had better brisket anywhere in the south - it was great. Good selection of beers - served in mason jars- what else !
I will ask to go back next time I am in NYC.

Been to Fette Sau? Share your experiences!