Lowest prices for your stay
US$100
SAVE US$50
Agoda.comUS$100
PricelineUS$100
travelup.comUS$136
All reviews front desk steam room valet parking new york barclays center late check housekeeping staff rooms are small subway station ani lobby bam nyc neighborhood bridge
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised throughout my stay and not only the accommodations, but the friendliness of the staff right down to my departure. Carlos in particular made me feel valued and went the extra mile for me; I am ever so grateful and will definitely return. Nice job, Holiday Inn Brooklyn!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2020

When we checked in the experience was awesome. The gentleman who checked us in even printed out maps with walking directions to get food! The first room we oriniginally were checked into was still occupied and had only one bed. However, after a trip to the desk this was quickly changed. This hotel was in the perfect location. We were walking distance from good eating and the Barclays. The hotel staff was excellent. The room was a little on the small side but that was expected being in New York. I would not stay longer than 2 days but for an overnight stay it was excellent.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 27 January 2020

Ani - yes, she is the person you would want to talk if you want to make a new booking or have an issue. We were struck with a booking issue and she solved it within minutes. She is smart and easy to communicate and the "go-to" person for everything. 10* to this lady.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

I love walking into that hotel especially when I see the smiles on the faces and they say to me welcome back Alison makes you feel like home always there to help in any situation and the rest of the guys a very polite and the management is also on point if you have the opportunity try to get the upper floors New York is amazing view

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Stayed overnight the Saturday after Christmas 12/28. It was one of the most disappointing places I've ever stayed. Other than a nice lobby, there isn't much that I would have anything good to say about. For the price, the rooms are shabby at best. The furniture is scuffed up (bed frame was pulling away from the wall) and it is very drab. Housekeeping is a joke (for a 24 hour period discarded room service trays sat on a windowsill near the elevators). The cafe they have in the lobby served a horrible buffet breakfast (cold "eggs" and other crap that discourages you even more). The kicker though was that all night other "guests" were running the halls and slamming their room doors until 7 a.m in the morning (why can't they install quiet doors in these places).

Overall, I would never considered staying here again. The front desk people were nice, but didn't seem to want to really help out with anything. New York prices are high, but this is just a rip off.

Room tip: Small pets are allowed, but they are charged $150 per night (keep your pooch at home)
Date of stay: December 2019
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2020

Hi tomm218,

Thank you for your review and for staying with us. We are determined to deliver the joy of travel for all. I am sorry to hear your recent stay with us was a letdown. I would like to follow-up on your experience and have sent you a private message to obtain additional details about your stay.

Again, thanks for your feedback. I look forward to your response and being of further assistance.

Connie D