“Love this place”

Ten-81 Fulton
Ranked #1,792 of 6,577 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$6 - US$24
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Description: Ten-81 Fulton offers an upscale casual place for sipping and swirling while sharing tapas plates of locally sourced ingredients. Our menu is International Tapas which focuses on local produce, natural meats and seafood from sustainable sources. Our menu changes seasonally and we offer daily market specials.
Reviewed 1 April 2015

The food is amazing. I think I'm obsessed with the Asian duck tacos. The flavor is everything and it lingered after I was done. The staff is friendly and music vibes were cool. I'm looking forward to the warm weather so I can take advantage of the outdoor seating and great corner location.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, great food. Feels really comfortable to sit and be social. You don't feel rushed. Try the lobster mac and cheese. Kale salad is also very good. The liquor license is pending but the mock tails are refreshing and different

2  Thank Accabre
Reviewed 17 September 2014

Great service! The chicken tacos with mole sauce was so damn good, amazing staff. Can't wait for the liquor license, this spot is a gem.

2  Thank Afro1982
Reviewed 15 September 2014

I had the Creme Brulee French Toast & it was good. I couldn't wait to eat it. Along with the relaxing atmosphere, friendly service it is a happening place to be. If you having one of those days - it is a place to unwind & be away from it all.

2  Thank M L