Lowest prices for your stay
Snaptravel
US$142
SAVE US$6
PricelineUS$148
eDreamsUS$148
Hotels.comUS$148
1,220 results
All reviews park slope u haul free parking whole foods yogurt prospect park few blocks rooms are modern manhattan skyline shower uhaul privacy ave subway nyc neighborhood robe
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 February 2020

I recently review this property concerning the lingering cigarette smoke smell. I am pleased to report that the property and I have come to an accommodation for our next visit to Brooklyn later this month. IO believe the property takes customer reviews seriously and in this case, they have really stepped up to address our concerns from teh last visit.

Date of stay: January 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2020

O6046GUdavidg,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay and that you found the accommodations and service to be satisfactory. We look forward to welcoming you back during your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 29 January 2020

We checked into Hotel Le Bleu in Brooklyn the afternoon of January 18, but didn't actually return to the room until later that evening. As soon as we walked in, the smell of cigarette smoke and the scent of room deodorizer (attempting to mask the smoke smell) overwhelmed us. We immediately called the front desk and asked to change rooms. We were told that was impossible because the hotel was sold out. We know that the hotel is a non-smoking property.

We slept with the terrace door open all night - which helped a bit; however, because the room overlooks the U-Haul parking lot, there were lots of outside noises and additional unpleasant smells. Otherwise the room was clean and comfortable. In our initial reservation, we did request a room in the front of the building because we already knew about the noise and smells from rooms on the parking lot side. That room request was not honored.

When we checked out, we explained this unacceptable situation to the lovely front desk person. She said she would note this and pass along our concerns. There was NO follow up until I submitted the hotel survey. I was immediately contacted by a manager after submitting the review and told I would be offered a “discounted rate next time because of the inconvenience" experienced. The discounted rate offered for our next visit is actually more than the rate we paid for the smoking room!

Room tip: Rooms in the back have a view of a U-Haul parking lot, but a great Manhattan skyline view in the distance. Front rooms are relatively quiet.
1  Thank wadijoh
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

wadijoh,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to
share this experience. I am so sorry that you smelled smoke in your room. Unfortunately, despite our efforts to ensure that nobody smokes in non-smoking rooms, it does occasionally happen and I hope you’ll accept our sincerest apologies for the smell of smoke that you experienced. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing these issues to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I do hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed 3 January 2020

Room was clean. Front desk was okay.
Problems:
Internet sporadic...sometimes when you go to another page, the system disconnects.
The last day I was here they ran out of coffee k-cups. Only had decaf and tea.
Also last day no paper cups in the room, just mugs.
I usually stay here as it's very close to the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal and has a small parking lot.

Date of stay: January 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2020

551mitchelll,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize to know that you were not satisfied with the internet during your stay. Also, we are sorry hear for the lack of coffee k-cups . Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. We are working to take care of all of the issues that you addressed and we thank you for taking
the time to share your experience.

Reviewed 13 December 2019 via mobile

This was our second stay at Hotel Le Bleu and we were once again favorably impressed. The location in Brooklyn is perfect for visiting our Park Slope family members. Staff is top notch. Daily breakfast is ample, though unvaried. The pastries in the lobby are awesome. The hotel has undergone a renovation of some rooms, offering more privacy in the bath.

We have only a few slight criticisms. For some reason, the standard is to provide three sleeping pillows. Odd. The fan on the heater ran continuously, which was noisy and gave a draft to the person on that side of the bed. Management was informed, but didn’t/couldn’t correct. Finally, the WiFi is spotty, going on and off. I had to use my phone’s hotspot for a reliable connection.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2019

debtodeb,

share this experience. I am happy to see the high rating and to read the pros of your experience; yet I regret to hear of your dissatisfaction with the wifi and the heater as well. We are also forever working to improve upon the guest experience and I hope you will remember our attributes and return to see how we have improved to impress you even more.

Reviewed 12 December 2019

It is a shame that such a nice hotel and staff are ruined by a very poor and lousy management! I booked 5 rooms over 3 weeks for members of my company and one of them had to come back earlier than anticipated. Although it was promised to me and writtenly confirmed, the new GM refused to refund the room that what unoccupied (we are talking about 1,000$ when the total value of the stay was over 25,000$). Even worst, they tried to make me believe than the remaining 4 guests managed to occupy the fifth room! In addition to be disrespectful to my colleagues by accusing them of lying, it proves very bad business acumen and will definitely stop me from booking another stay at Hotel Le Bleu ever again.

Date of stay: October 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you
encountered during your stay. We are saddened to know that you were not happy with the service you received from our front desk staff during your stay. It is our goal to impress you and exceed your expectations with every visit, and it is disheartening to learn that we did not fulfill this ambition during your stay. Please give us time to investigate the matter of your concern so we can do appropriate actions or you may call us if this situation has not been resolved to your satisfaction. I hope you will change your mind about seeking out new accommodations in the area and that you'll give us another chance to restore your faith in our hospitality and service.