1,125 results
All reviews park slope u haul blue lighting free parking glass shower rooftop restaurant toilet area continental breakfast whole foods yogurt statue of liberty boutique hotel prospect park new york cream cheese bottled water manhattan view
Reviewed 16 December 2014

Great service (shout out to Amanda, Ana and Tanya!), well appointed room, great bed, plus continental breakfast in your room! This boutique hotel has it all. Close to subway into Manhattan (4 blocks), and great rates!

I will return soon.

Room Tip: The Manhattan views point away from the street. Loved the king sized bed
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
hotellebleu_gm, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2014

We couldn't have said it better! Our first time guest's frequently find our hotel and instantly get to know our entire hotel, staff and accommodations like their own home. We strive to provide accommodations that exceed our guest expectations on every visit, every day for every guest. Your positive feedback makes it all worth our efforts. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 13 December 2014

Stayed at Hotel Le Bleu in late June, but am only now getting around to writing a review. That I still wanted to note how great they were after 6 months should tell you how big of an impression the staff -- Gary, Melissa, and Tonya -- made on me.

Admittedly, it's not a terribly scenic location, but it was just a few minutes from BAM, which is why we were in town... but the rooms are nice, the breakfasts there are a nice treat, and the staff was attentive. Aside from the location -- which either works for you or doesn't -- I probably would've given it 4 stars, maybe 4.5, based on the fact that it's one of the more affordable nice places I've stayed in NY.

But they get an extra star because, after checking out of my hotel room and waiting on my cab for the airport, my airline informed me that my flight had been cancelled. I walked back into the hotel and explained the situation. The staff not only accommodated me at the last minute -- they suggested I make the reservation through an app that gave me a substantial discount. Wow.

I will definitely consider Hotel Le Blue the next time I stay in Brooklyn.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SRF11

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. Our hotel is located in the heart of Park Slope, minutes away from 5th avenue dining, shopping, and bars. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it. Please come back soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2014

I have yet to stay here but My reservation was for tonight. Due to inclement weather I had to cancel my trip to Brooklyn and called the hotel. Their policy is a 48 hour cancellation and I needed to cancel same day. The woman I spoke with promised to discuss with the Manager and call me back. She did and they gave me a one-time pass. That was all I asked for! Great customer service. Thank you!
Will book again on my next trip.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travelingsusan738
hotellebleu_gm, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that fit your needs. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 8 December 2014

We have stayed at Hotel Le Bleu several times. If you are familiar w/NYC, there is no reason to pay the rates in Manhattan. Easy ride on the F to Mid-Town. The rooms are spacious, loaded with quality (Bose, Grogh fixtures). This is a botique, with perhaps 25 (+/-) rooms, and free off-street parking, and morning continental breakfast delivered to the room. The staff are most helpful and courteous. This trip we were well attended by employees: Amanda, Tanya, Ana & Kemer. Their courtesy and humor almost made me nervous (joke). You won't find better value, lodging or service in any borough at any price. I really like this place. Convenient to Prospect Park, and 5th Avenue, Brooklyn, shops and restaurants. No, I don't own the hotel. I have stayed in many hotels in Manhattan for many years, and none supercede this place on any level, unless you wish to spend lots of money at the Plaza.

Room Tip: Ask for a floor with a balcony, and a deluxe bathroom.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank David L

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Amanda is the absolute best I have seen at the front desk. Her communications skills and her disposition with individuals is one of the best I have ever seen at her position. I travel 50 to 70 days a year and stay at a lot of hotels. The location is just across the river from lower Manhattan. There is excellent dining facilities within easy walking distance. The rooms are clean and quiet. The room rate is reasonable for the location. The hotel is close to subways. FREE continental breakfast and internet.

Room Tip: My room had a great view of Lower Manhattan.
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank John F
hotellebleu_gm, Front Office Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback about Hotel Le Bleu. We work very hard to deliver excellent service that is both warm and relaxed every day, for every guest, every stay. Your feedback makes it all worth it. Please come back soon!