Lowest prices for your stay
US$155
Free cancellation until 29/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
SAVE US$43
PricelineUS$155
Expedia.comUS$148
Agoda.comUS$155
All reviews subway station pancake machine new york bagels short stay hie
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 September 2019

We booked this hotel as part of the BA package deal. knowing that it was slightly cheaper than staying in Manhattan itself. But you do need a good hour to get anywhere downtown.
Most of the desk staff were pleasant and friendly, some of the breakfast and cleaners were a bit rude and not forthcoming.
The breakfast is good although as a vegan my options were very limited and I had to bring in my own milk because they said they would not provide vegan milk.

We were in the basement which was a shame as we had no views but the room had been renovated a bit- the bed was incredible! But still the hotel could do with a lick of paint and a refresh.

Overall it was fine for us to just sleep in and then get up and go into the Big City, it very much is a Holiday Inn Express so expect it to be like one!

Date of stay: September 2019
HotelStaff625, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things throughout your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our housekeeping management. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services. Tristan Wilkins Front Desk Supervisor

Reviewed 17 September 2019

We decided to visit NYC for second time, we had had the opportunity to visit previously this enormous city and we choose Brooklyn again in order to save some money contrasting prices with Manhattan. The front desk attention was excellent even tough it was almost 3:00 am when we arrived, At the hotel the guests looked very relaxed in each interaction with us. I heard an old woman telling during breakfast "I´ve came too many things to Brooklyn and always I´ve chosen this hotel because the price and the proximity with metro transport. Breakfast was also excellent with different options for kids and the best thing for me was that we had the chance to experience the life style in that beautiful neighborhood. Absolutely recommendable.

Room tip: Near from Manhattan, 20 minutes by Metro
Date of stay: August 2019
HotelStaff625, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2019

Dear Arturo. Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. Tristan Wilkins Front Desk Supervisor.

Reviewed 28 August 2019

Stayed here fron 4th to 11th Aug room 811
Was concerned about the reviews i read but have to say the hotel staff and rooms are wonderful.the breakfast was amazing plenty of choices the view was great.staff very polite and helpful we had a great.stay we traveled to New York.3 years ago and stayed at the Crowne Plaza much prefer Holiday Inn.and will be staying again on our next visit. Thank you for a great stay

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HotelStaff625, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear M G. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant. Do checkout our Facebook and Twitter pages for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. Tristan Wilkins Front Desk Supervisor.

Reviewed 16 August 2019

We had a good experience here. Coming to New York for the first time, not knowing what to expect , I would say it was good! Rooms are small, but was clean, which is always important to me! Breakfast buffet was good, basically what you find at most hotels for breakfast. Actually slept well, always had hot water. Restaruants, markets, parks, Starbucks, subway transit system all within half a block. Met and talked to a lot of people here, from Ohio, airline pilots, families, sports team. Statue of Liberty can be seen within walking g distance. Staff friendly and helpful. Would stay again!

2  Thank Pam B
HotelStaff625, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2019

Dear Pam B. I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us. Tristan Wilkins Front Desk Supervisor.

Reviewed 11 August 2019

The rooms were just enough as everywhere in NY, staff was great and very helpful, distance to metro close and the most delicious breakfast buffet. We would come again if we could and would recommend for anyone looking for good place to stay.

Date of stay: September 2018
2  Thank Pavla M
HotelStaff625, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2019

Dear Palva. Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel. Tristan Wilkins Front Desk Supervisor.