See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 October 2016

If you are dissatisfied with your stay this hotel the go outside and catch a cab uptown and pay through the teeth for some sanitised, plush carpeted tourist trap.
Real travellers go to the Big Apple for a New York state of mind.

Date of stay: September 2016
1  Thank Kevin H
Reviewed 8 September 2016

I saw when the Hotel was first constructed and it was very nice. Since then, it has gone down hill with mold and leaks quite evident and with little maintenance. they require you to submit your driver's license and they make a copy of it (I didn't feel too good about that because I don't know what the person could do with that). I stayed a couple of days and had ant problems. They switched my room, but it was only a little better. I would not stay there again.

Date of stay: November 2015
1  Thank Jack F
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Spent there a night with friends while trying to save money. Don't do that. The place is in not so nice neighborhood, quite far on the L line. The train stops right next to it (about the only perk). All place looks old and not very well kept. Whole inn smelled after curry. The carpets looked disgusting. The rooms smelled too and had bedsheets that made us wonder whether they are clean or not. The bathroom was quite new (it looked like it don't belong to the place). The WiFi was bad and I'm talking bad for a cabin in the woods, not an inn in the city.
The front desk person spoke broken english and haven't understood all of our questions. They tried to retain our passports (had to tell them there's no chance I'm letting them to do that).
For the price I haven't expected "a nice place", but it was much worse than i expected. Do yourself a favor and find a better place to stay.
To the RC Inn people: I'm sorry, I don't like writing bad reviews, but it really reflects my experience. You must know that you have a lot of room to improve.

Date of stay: September 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 March 2016

close buy. the first time I stayed in this hotel. I liked everything about it .I don't play. special Thanks to tony and housekeeping. a little noise but my stay was great. My breakfast was good.It wasn't much but beagle was fresh and coffee was good for the seven days we were there. I did not see any mold,dirt or bugs,not one.The hotel just been around a long time.great housekeeping.My husband and I would like to recommend this hotel for family and couples. I liked the bathroom, great shower.

Room tip: just tell the manager what you want and he will satisfy your needs. I had the 3rd.
Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 March 2016

very expensive motel with a very poor services. very noisy place and so close to the metro station. they offer a very poor breakfast, so don't go there and look for better places to spend your money..

Date of stay: April 2015