“Best Italian iced”

Add it.
Uncle Louie G's Italian Ices and Ice Cream
Ranked #61 of 135 Dessert in Brooklyn
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

They by far have the best Italian Ices . There prices are good . Everything I come to brooklyn I must stop and get some . Lemon is my favorite though the have many flavors.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

While I was out walking last night I came upon someone licking a vanilla/chocolate soft serve cone...I went home to get my money and I'm glad I did..The ice cream was awesome..It reminded me of the ice cream from the 60's..No preservatives..I am not an ice cream lover but this was unbelievable!!!! !!Next time in Park Slope stop by 7th Ave!!!!

Reviewed 14 August 2016

We were driving by on a hot day, and my husband spotted this place. He decided to get an Italian Ice for each of us. He got me the vanilla Oreo. We both agreed it was the best Italian Ice we had ever had. It was amazing, such delicious flavors, and real nice crunchy Oreos with an outstanding vanilla flavor.

My husband got the Tropical Rainbow, which he said was excellent. We will definitely stop by again when in the area. It was only $2.25 for the small, which was two large scoops.

Reviewed 5 August 2015

I lived in the Park Slope neighborhood for a period of time in the 1990s. I may have never left if this place had existed! That might be over stating things a bit, but this is some seriously good frozen delight.

I spent a week reliving some of my past NY haunts recently with my family. We stayed with friends in the old neighborhood. We went to Louie G's EVERY night. The kids insisted. I don't even like ice cream and I was hooked.

Don't miss the Brooklyn Cheesecake ice cream. Holy cow.

Another plus? The staff is incredible. On one night in particular my friend's daughter dropped her cone approximately 15 seconds after her first bite. It was immediately replaced by a gracious and understanding member of the staff.

Thanks for being a highlight of our trip, Louie G's!

Reviewed 20 May 2015

This is a walk-up ice cream and Italian ice shop that is consistently delicious. I insisted on stopping as it was so good last time I was in the Brooklyn.