“Atmosphere is Amazing!”

Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Berry St.
Transit: Located two blocks from the Bedford Ave. station on the L Train.
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Along with the food, the atmosphere is second to none, enjoy lunch or dinner by the indoor pool while flower petals float by! I had the salmon and was the best I've ever eaten, cooked to perfection and plated beautifully. Swing while you wait on their giant wooden Swing! I will be back!

ResponseTeamNY, Customer Service at Sea Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Hello Stefani, Thank you for updating a feedback for us and penning down your experience. We're happy to see that you liked the ambiance here, as we believe that it plays a vital role in making a customer's experience memorable. It feels great knowing that you liked the salmon, calling it the best, means a lot to us! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

thai restaurant serving good food (alot of selection and big portions) nice enough staff, play solid techno and house throughout the evening, well priced (10-14$ main 6-8$ side) overall enjoyed and would recommend

Hi Luke, Thank you for for giving us a try and updating a feedback. We're pleased to learn that the service along with the music was to your liking. Be back soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Ok so I'm not new to the Sea restaurant, but the location I used to go to was in the meatpacking district. It seems like they closed down so I found out they had a second location in williamsburg so I decided to check it out. From the tables, to decor, to the bathroom this place was well thought out before opening. Everything was very modern and a clubby vibe which I don't really mind. Sea doesn't take reservations so you can just show up and request a table from the hostess. They ask for your phone number so they can text you when your table is ready. So the hostess told me that it will be a 20-30 minute wait, I didn't mind because it was a Saturday. Luckily it took about 10 minuted before I got a text and I was pretty happy it didn't take as long as it was predicted. So when were showed our table our waiter came right after (two thumbs up) and took drink orders. Drinks came out pretty quickly which is always a good thing. We ordered appetizers and our main course at the same time, which didn't take too much time to come out and everything we ordered was actually very flavorful which made me keep eating even though I was so full lol. The waiter was very attentive and always came to come check on us to see if we needed anything, which I really liked because it was so busy. But, overall this restaurant yet again didn't disappoint me. Will be back again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Food: 4/10
Service: 6/10
Location: 9/10
Atmosphere: 8/10 (maybe a bit loud)
Drinks: 7/10
Restrooms: 8/10
Reception upon arrival: 7/10

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Visited sea twice so far as of this review once in august and again in September. Both times I was left impressed the decor and ambience of this place is so cool and chill. They have bar/table seating live dj playing music and a wonderful water fountain in the middle of the property. The pad Thai chicken/shrimp amazing and the prices are very good.