“Favortie Thai Restaurant”

SEA thai restaurant and bistro
Ranked #117 of 5,841 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$3 - US$35
Cuisines: Seafood, Thai
Good for: Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Berry St.
Transit: Located two blocks from the Bedford Ave. station on the L Train.
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Ok so I'm not new to the Sea restaurant, but the location I used to go to was in the meatpacking district. It seems like they closed down so I found out they had a second location in williamsburg so I decided to check it out. From the tables, to decor, to the bathroom this place was well thought out before opening. Everything was very modern and a clubby vibe which I don't really mind. Sea doesn't take reservations so you can just show up and request a table from the hostess. They ask for your phone number so they can text you when your table is ready. So the hostess told me that it will be a 20-30 minute wait, I didn't mind because it was a Saturday. Luckily it took about 10 minuted before I got a text and I was pretty happy it didn't take as long as it was predicted. So when were showed our table our waiter came right after (two thumbs up) and took drink orders. Drinks came out pretty quickly which is always a good thing. We ordered appetizers and our main course at the same time, which didn't take too much time to come out and everything we ordered was actually very flavorful which made me keep eating even though I was so full lol. The waiter was very attentive and always came to come check on us to see if we needed anything, which I really liked because it was so busy. But, overall this restaurant yet again didn't disappoint me. Will be back again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Food: 4/10
Service: 6/10
Location: 9/10
Atmosphere: 8/10 (maybe a bit loud)
Drinks: 7/10
Restrooms: 8/10
Reception upon arrival: 7/10

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Visited sea twice so far as of this review once in august and again in September. Both times I was left impressed the decor and ambience of this place is so cool and chill. They have bar/table seating live dj playing music and a wonderful water fountain in the middle of the property. The pad Thai chicken/shrimp amazing and the prices are very good.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Who could ever think a Thai restaurant with loud eurotechno music would be a good idea? No one!
But SEA Thai pulled it off.
The menu is on the large side which makes it very difficult to select the best dishes. I would stay away from the sushi dishes but that’s just my choice. It’s supposed to be Thai after all.
The soups are excellent classics, duck is excellent and my favourite is the sautees. Especially with a shrimp!
Enjoy and have a lot of fun!

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

I have been at SEA Thai twice the last mouth.

They have Thai food and sushi. It is really good.
The prices is reasonable.

I will be back.