“Excellent Sicilian pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely pizzas. Crust is excellent. Feels like you’re eating focaccia bread. Must have if you’re in the neighborhood. The spumoni on the other hand is pretty odd. Would avoid, especially the pistachio flavor. Taste like eating ice.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After the Tourist Traps of Little Italy you'll be more than happy to get far away to this place that serves up good old fashioned Italian-American cuisine.
Don't have time? Grab a Sicilian slice on the go. Parking next door!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I ate here with a friend. I ordered my two slices of Sicilian pizza, (can't come here and not have it) chicken francese, house salad, mixed vegetables and a soda. Everything was excellent.....food and service.

Reviewed 12 October 2018

Would you rent a car for $50 and drive 30 min to eat a $3 slice of pizza?

Well, we did and it was tasty, memorable and worth it!

The square slices were better than the round slices. The sauce was super.

The bread was crunchy and delicious!

Reviewed 11 October 2018

My husband introduced me to L&B Spumoni Gardens 31 years ago & I absolutely LOVED it!! We no longer live in NYC but stopping there for some pizza is on our "must do" list of our favorite eateries every time we visit. We were up there this past Columbus Day weekend so we went on Sunday night around 9pm. It was packed and everyone was sitting outside, as it was a lovely evening. I highly recommend L&B Spumoni Gardens. Pizza & spumoni...a DELICIOUS combination!!
We can't leave NYC without it & neither should you!

Been to L&B Spumoni Gardens? Share your experiences!