“Family favourite”

Ranked #1,624 of 6,665 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 22 September 2014

Relaxed dining with classic Thai cuisine. Fresh ingredients beautifully cooked without pretension. Generous portions at a very good price, with excellent service.

Great for family, friends, business or romance - there's a reason we keep coming back!

Date of visit: November 2013

Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

Ate here recently in the evening, good atmosphere. Plate for cleared rather to quick for my liking but the servings of panang curry particularly chicken at 11-12 dollars were massive to the meagre stomach of an Englishman!
One to go back to I think as the rest of the menu looked good also. Spring rolls and satay also good.
Recommend if in Brooklyn or stating at the marriott as we were

Reviewed 25 July 2013

They have a very good lunch special, you get salad, 3 appetizers and a selected main dish. I had the Squid Pad Thai, which was better than most Pad Thais I've had before in other places.

Date of visit: July 2013
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I have ordered take out many times here and I have rarely ahd the same meal twice despite ordering the exact same dishes. I don't order from here too often because I never know exactly what I am going to get. Said that I have always liked the food that arrives.

Date of visit: February 2013
Reviewed 7 April 2013

Really good Thai food in the heart of Brooklyn.Recommended by my son and his girlfriend, who are locals.

Date of visit: April 2013