“Great American bbq”

Fletcher's Brooklyn Barbecue
Ranked #1,592 of 5,459 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

We came here for dinner before a nearby show at the Bell House looking for a typical American BBQ joint & Fletcher's delivered! We tried the shared platter which gives you two meats, two sides, bread rolls & cornbread all for just over 20 bucks. We chose the chicken & the pork ribs & the mac & cheese and the collard greens. All tasted great. The cornbread was sweet & more like a cake, but was a nice way to finish the meal! The service was prompt & friendly. It looked like there were a few locals there on a Sunday evening & that was a good sign!

There are newer reviews for Fletcher's Brooklyn Barbecue

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

the brisket had good smoke, but was very dry. The ribs were NOT fall off the bone again dry without a lot of flavor. The pulled pork not enough flavor but tasted better once i put their bbq sauce an hot sauce. The mac & cheese was COLD, but cheese had good flavor. The collards were ok.

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Great brisket, friendly service, and damn if the collard greens aren't among the best I've ever had. The beer is ice cold, too. Unpretentious and delicious. Brooklyn Brisket at its best.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

I was very excited to go to Fletcher's bbq but I was disappointed. Everything I ordered was very dry. The pulled pork was like straw thank god for the BBQ sauce. Portions very small. I won't be returning

1  Thank Donna F
Reviewed 28 March 2016

I'm a great connoisseur of bar b que (who doesn't make this claim), and Fletchers was an awesome happenstance discovery. I ordered the Fletcher combination, you're given a choice of 2 meat items (from a selection of 8) and a selection of 2 sides (from a selection of 7). I went with the brisket (1/4 pound)and spicy sausage(2 sizeable links), coupled with mac n' cheese and potato salad; they added 2 biscuits and cornbread, also some jalapeno's and fresh pickles, all for only 20 bucks. Before I get to the food, I'd like to start with how great the service was; your greeted with a smile immediately and regardless of the length of the line, the food was prepared quickly and served warm. Now to the food , the brisket was flavorful, the sausage was cooked to a perfect crisp, the bar b que sauce was tangy and a great compliment. If I have any criticism it would be that the cornbread was borderline on the dry side, but I'm definitely going back the next time I'm in the area and plan on trying the ribs.