“Delicious vegan donuts”
Review of Dun Well Doughnuts

Dun Well Doughnuts
Ranked #7 of 214 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Reviewed 18 August 2017

Dunwell is somewhere I make a point to go to every time I'm in Brooklyn. Their donuts are cheap and delicious and VEGAN!

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

So many options including classics as well as interesting new flavors. All of the doughnuts we tried were amazing — very fluffy and tasty! They were pretty reasonably priced, too. There were a signs stating that members of certain animal sanctuaries get discounts, which I really loved.

1  Thank Brie K
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

The place is super cozy! The doughnuts are amazing and the Matcha latte is really strong. Not expensive at all, and the staff is super nice!! Loved it!! Definitely will be back soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2017

Let me get this out in the open. I am vegan, have traveled all over the USA and have been on the hunt for that perfect vegan doughnut... Dun Well Doughnuts have won that award in my book.

Located in a street with lots of cafes and shops, Dun Well Doughnuts is appeasing from the outside and in! Beautiful, vintage themed doughnut shop with so much to look at. Then you walk up to the doughnut case and just think WOW, so many vegan doughnut choices. The man working was friendly and packaged up my 3 doughnuts I eagerly ordered- I had read so many great things about this place, I was thinking are the reviews right? They had a fresh cart coming out from the back looking like they where going to refill the doughnut case, and he grabbed all the fresh ones off the cart instead of the case for me.

Myself and my friend where blown away by how amazing these doughnuts where. Strawberry, vanilla, chocolate and blueberry PB, each one was a treat. They have a great texture, cakey, rich, flavorful, with fresh sweet frosting on top. I have been to a vegan doughnut shop in Philadelphia, Denver and the famous Voo Doo in Portland, and Dun Well Doughnuts wins in first place for the best vegan doughnuts.

Now I am far away from Brooklyn, and dreaming of these tasty doughnuts.

Go, enjoy and try as many as you can... you will fall in love.

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Plenty of vegan donuts, a few tables, good coffee, nice staff, we really enjoyed our visit, there is another store in Manhattan, East village