“Visiting son for summer vacation ”

Mable's Smokehouse & Banquet Hall
Reserve with OpenTable
Mable's Smokehouse & Banquet Hall is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 5,841 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 24 August 2017 via mobile

Son and I wanted barbecue. We had a great supper. I highly recommend if you like barbecue. We had brisket, barbecue ribs and pulled chicken...barbecue beans corn bread and collards. Also coleslaw bread pickles and hot relish came with meal. Fun place nice waitress/bartender.

1  Thank Jolene W

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Excellent food and reasonable prices. We had the pulled pork with a side of delicious brisket. A mix of tables, chairs and vintage decorations make it a fun place to eat. Make sure you use the restroom. They have a really cute community sink.

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

We went after bailing out of the line at Brooklyn Brewery. The very friendly bar tender greeted us and told us the procedure and she took our beer order and delivered 'me promptly.

Wife ordered pulled pork sandwich and potato salad. I did brisket, Mac and cheese, and collards. Pork was great, brisket was not my fave. The Mac and cheese was great and the collards were the best I've had north of NC.

Would go back for sure.

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We came off a 1 week cruise and my BBQ crazed 16 year old son was craving pulled pork, brisket and bacon and my 90 year old mother in law was having dreams of BBQ ribs so we headed over to Mable's Smokehouse in Williamsburg. The pulled pork is out of this world delicious, the brisket melts in your mouth (it's the best I've ever had) and the ribs satisfied my mother in law. I did find the ribs to be a little spicy but she loved them. Unfortunately, no bacon on the menu however with all the other delicious choices it was not missed. The sides were hearty and pretty good. Be prepared for a significant hit on the wallet. The pulled pork is $20 a half lb, the brisket is $21 a half lb and the ribs are $24 a half slab. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Ever have one of those meals where you stop mid-bite and cherish the moment, hoping it will never end? This is one of those places. High on my list, should be even higher if you are visiting the Williamsburg area.