All reviewsbrooklyn bowlrooftop barfloor to ceiling windowsbrooklyn brewerymanhattan viewcorner kingmini barexposed brickking roomrestaurant downstairsnew yorkhigh ceilingseast riverbeautiful hotelfew blocksl trainluxury hotel
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in lots of hotels in Nyc and this is one of my favorites. My friend and I reserved a bunk bed room. Even though we were a bit skeptical about bunk beds, we had a great time. I crawled up every night into my little bunk and slept so well. Its a great option for friends who need their own privacy. The room is small but completely expected in Nyc. There is a small closet for hanging clothes but no dresser for other items. That was a bummer since I like to unpack while I am there. There is a small patio but not much a view on our floor (2). There was a wedding the weekend we were there but the hotel offered us a drink coupons to compensate and the noise pretty much stopped by midnight.
The roof top bar is incredible and we had a drink most nights up there watching the sun set. The first night we arrived we had dinner at Reynard and honestly, we were all very disappointed which was such a bummer.

Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Michele S
Reviewed 26 July 2018

My family stayed at the Wythe two nights in three rooms prior to our eldest sons wedding in Old Greenwich, Connecticut. Wonderfully central located, the hotel is converted from a sugar barrel cooperage. The attention to detail and top notch level of service make it the ideal place to stay in NYC. Close to the subway and ferry service, getting around town is easy and quick. We also used Lyft on one occasion and our driver expressed his admiration for our hotel choice. Floor to ceiling windows in the Manhattan King room afford an incredible view of the Manhattan skyline. It is also available from the bar of the 6th floor, which has outdoor seating as well. We had lunch in the restaurant and the food was delicious! Reasonably priced as well, for NY.

We found the staff to be incredibly engaging and friendly, to a person. The attitudinal culture starts at the top, and the owners could not have been more gracious. One could hardly do any better if they are staying in Brooklyn for business or pleasure.

Stayed: July 2018
1  Thank Dennis B
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

From the moment you walk in, quality of service begins. Room was lovely, quiet and of good size. Bed was comfortable. 6 Th floor bar has a magnificent view (gin and tonic was weak). Bar area was very nice.
The first floor coffee, breakfast, anytime meal area was out of a French movie scene. Very continental . The area felt safe. Would go agIn.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

One of those rare hotels that looks just as good in person as it does in the online photos. Quiet. Nicely curated. Comfortable. Lived up to its advertising very well and then some. Would stay again. Hope to do so.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark P
Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for a drink on our way to The William Vale as their rooftop bar didn't open till 4pm. We were greeted downstairs and taken to the link lift. Once upstairs we were given the option of sitting outside or inside. Both options provide a nice view although it didn't seem as high up as the WV. There is less seating outside too. Service was pleasant. We would recommend and go again.

1  Thank Miss F