All reviews brooklyn bowl rooftop bar floor to ceiling windows brooklyn brewery manhattan view corner king mini bar exposed brick king room restaurant downstairs new york high ceilings east river beautiful hotel few blocks l train luxury hotel
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I have been to NY many times, but never to Brooklyn. Unsure of what to expect, I took the recommendation to stay at the Wythe. It is absolutely the most adorable hotel. The rooms are uniquely designed with no detail missed. I loved every minute of being there and really loved the unique robes provided as well! Now I wish I had bought one to take home with me!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Tami D
Reviewed 27 June 2018

My son got married at the hotel this past weekend ( Sunday June 24th) and the hotel did a fantastic fantastic! job. The food was great, service excellent and that staff were over the top. A special thank you to the main service captain (Todd G) could not have been better and nicer. He was attentive to everything. I mean everything.

The hotel rooms were also well taken care of. The skyline of Manhattan is incredible from all the views from the hotel and especially the nite time view... unforgettable .

If you are looking in NYC to have a wedding or even a destination wedding this is the place.

Room Tip: Manhattan View rooms. Upper floors
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We stayed at The Wythe for three days in June and had room 509 WOW!!!!! what a spectacular room with a fabulous view over the river and Manhattan. The vibe is friendly and staff not only professional but could not do more to help. Sandra gave us some restaurant recommendations, we had great meals in, August on reception gave us two passes for the local gym so we could change, and shower before our late flight back to UK. The room was large clean and quirky we are so glad we chose the Wythe which is only 15 minutes train ride to Grand Central Station with one change. Thank you everyone for making our stay a fabulous one your all a credit to the hotel. Williamsburg was the perfect place for two ladies travelling NY to stay. Look forward to hopefully returning soon.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wendy B
Reviewed 24 June 2018

Stayed at the Wythe hotel the evening before and of my wedding day. Along with myself, most of my family stayed at the hotel as well.

Pros:
-Comfortable
-Clean room
-Attentive staff

Cons:
-Old fixtures (toilet was broken)
-Construction next door
-Ridiculously priced drinks at upstairs bar (and I'm a New Yorker!)

Don't expect to have a good reason to stay again, might look elsewhere for a better bang for my buck.

Room Tip: Avoid anywhere near the courtyard. My parents stayed in a room near there and had a lot of issues with noise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hartrp
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome place to stay, amazing team, always a pleasure. Can’t recommend this place highly enough...the rooms are great, the bar and restaurant are fantastic. It’s the kind of hotel you’ll want to keep coming back to. Wythe rocks!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business