All reviews rooftop bar brooklyn bowl floor to ceiling windows brooklyn brewery manhattan view corner king mini bar is exposed brick king room heated floors restaurant downstairs new york high ceilings east river few blocks l train hotel is beautiful
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Sleepless in Brooklyn! Please decide if you are a nightclub or a hotel. Yes, you are handsome and well groomed with beautiful vistas of a magnificent city. You are convenient to my daughter's apartment. We even had a bridesmaid luncheon with you and spent several nights here, paying for several of your pricey rooms. I just departed from another three nights with you, spending another thousand plus dollars. Fighting my way through lines of club goers to return to you and being sleepless every night just isn't worth it anymore. The noise went to 4am every night . I couldn't enjoy your pretty view with coffee or glass of wine because the lovely rooftop patios are closed when it is peaceful, even to paying hotel guests.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank CatChav
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I came here when I was visting new york especially for the views and cocktails from the rooftop bar. Everything was lovely with a good atmosphere and chilled out vibes. The only thing is one of the bartenders looked really upset everytime we ordered a drink. Other than that the service was great.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Great location, view and staff. Great bar. However, one does also wants to get some sleep. On a Friday night, for me, this was not possible due to the noise surrounding the hotel. Can thee hotel do anything about it? I think they can. If not than this would for me be a reason not to come back.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We called here one Saturday afternoon with our young adult offspring (daughter was 18 at the time but once she had produced her id and as she was with us was allowed in the bar but not to consume alcohol)
The views from the rooftop terrace are fab - great views of the William Vale hotel across the way (a wedding reception was taking place on the WV rooftop and the guests wee waving at us !- another nice little NY moment)

Cocktails a little expensive but to be expected - it's still NYC.
They also serve bar food up here and the bar area indoors was buzzing.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

If you are in NYC and fancy a walk to Williamsburg in Brooklyn, you can't miss The Ides bar, excellent drinks, amazing skyline view, and great service! You can sit outside, inside, or just stand on the terrace, relax and enjoy the view!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo