2 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline
US$197
Free cancellation until 13/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$197
Hotels.comUS$197
Booking.comUS$197
getaroom.comUS$215
1,417 results
All reviews mr singh shuttle service loft apartment new york full kitchen mile radius long island city free car service green point times square laundry room subway station home away from home manhattan skyline boutique hotel felix pulaski
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 November 2020

The Box House is a gem. I stayed for one month, and it became like a second home. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and beautifully designed. The lobby and hallways echos a Wes Anderson film set, which is charming and exciting. Best of all, the staff are gracious, friendly and professional, each and every one of them. I would rebook instantly, and I intend to!

Room tip: If you're staying in the large guesthouses on the first floor, I suggest choosing the rooms with the most sunlight.
Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2020

This review is for the rooftop. Hosted a surprise launch event for my wife's new label, and had a blast. There was a minor issue with balloons that got misplaced, but I was able to sort it out with the GM/director afterwards, and was provided a reasonable solution - this showed that they take customer service seriously. Will be back!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited the Box House Hotel on the spur of the moment to escape the loss of power at our home following Isaias. At the last moment, we were able to get a $175 rate which was very good. This hotel worked well for us since it was close to our daughter’s apartment in Greenpoint. We drove there from Long Island and found it very easy to park in the local streets. The hotel is very nice with a quirky charm that we appreciate. The room was very comfortable with room for us to spread out and was tasteful decorated. The bed was very nice with good linens. The bathroom was a good size with a tub/shower and soft towels. Due to Covid restrictions, the restaurant was closed and there was no room service. The only real disappointment was that we were not able to get into the roof top bar since it was fully booked. In similar situations, it is our experience that hotels set aside space for guests but this was not the case here. All in all, I would visit the Box House again and I do recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

Great staff. Great lobby. Great location. Everything was perfect. Entrance was very stylish and rooms were very clean. Thank you Lesly at the front desk for your warm welcome and all your hospitality!! I’ve stayed here twice in this month of June and I’ll definitely be returning again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jonathanflores0701
Reviewed 22 March 2020

My 6 day stay was incredible i enjoyed it so much. The view from my windows and balcony was amazing i enjoy being in my one bedroom apartment also getting room service and going to manhattan which was 25 mins in a uber or lyft.

Date of stay: February 2020