2 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUS$197
Expedia.comUS$197
Prestigia.comUS$272
1,417 results
All reviews mr singh shuttle service loft apartment new york full kitchen mile radius long island city free car service green point times square laundry room subway station home away from home manhattan skyline boutique hotel felix pulaski
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 September 2020

This review is for the rooftop. Hosted a surprise launch event for my wife's new label, and had a blast. There was a minor issue with balloons that got misplaced, but I was able to sort it out with the GM/director afterwards, and was provided a reasonable solution - this showed that they take customer service seriously. Will be back!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 10 August 2020 via mobile

My wife and I recently visited the Box House Hotel on the spur of the moment to escape the loss of power at our home following Isaias. At the last moment, we were able to get a $175 rate which was very good. This hotel worked well for us since it was close to our daughter’s apartment in Greenpoint. We drove there from Long Island and found it very easy to park in the local streets. The hotel is very nice with a quirky charm that we appreciate. The room was very comfortable with room for us to spread out and was tasteful decorated. The bed was very nice with good linens. The bathroom was a good size with a tub/shower and soft towels. Due to Covid restrictions, the restaurant was closed and there was no room service. The only real disappointment was that we were not able to get into the roof top bar since it was fully booked. In similar situations, it is our experience that hotels set aside space for guests but this was not the case here. All in all, I would visit the Box House again and I do recommend it.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 June 2020 via mobile

Great staff. Great lobby. Great location. Everything was perfect. Entrance was very stylish and rooms were very clean. Thank you Lesly at the front desk for your warm welcome and all your hospitality!! I’ve stayed here twice in this month of June and I’ll definitely be returning again.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jonathanflores0701
Reviewed 22 March 2020

My 6 day stay was incredible i enjoyed it so much. The view from my windows and balcony was amazing i enjoy being in my one bedroom apartment also getting room service and going to manhattan which was 25 mins in a uber or lyft.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 16 March 2020

I love the location, the large rooms - with kitchenettes, a pull-out sofa, and a bed. And then add the incredibly welcoming staff and Box House Hotel is a place I feel at home. I've stayed here twice in the past month as I help my daughter relocate from San Francisco to Brooklyn - not great timing with COVID. The Box House crew couldn't have been more helpful as we orchestrated this long-distance move. I especially want to recognize Singh, Lesly, Jonathon and Carolyn for going above and beyond to get us settled. Thank you!

Room tip: The inner rooms are quieter, but they don't have much natural light - it depends on your preference.
Date of stay: March 2020