Lowest prices for your stay
US$117
Agoda.comUS$117
travelup.com
getaroom.comUS$128
1,156 results
All reviews front desk new york brick wall twin beds boutique hotel stay there again cab ride bagels free breakfast car service enjoyed my stay few blocks katy balcony williamsburg flor neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

Great location. Clean rooms. Great hospitality. Not a far walk from the subway or bus. Good location if you’re not trying to stay in Manhattan. Would rate higher if I could. The views from the balcony were pretty nice. Very modern designed hotel that kept up with standards.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jamie Price, General Manager at The Condor Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2020

Hello Ryan!

Thank you for taking the time to write us this wonderful review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Looking forward to having again at the Condor!

Reviewed 21 October 2020

Upon booking the hotel the description said that rooms are sound proof. Also part of my offer was a complimentary breakfast. right when coming into the room I heard a family that stayed in the next room. Literally heard them talking and they had a baby with them that was crying and screaming for two hours. I called front desk to see if they at least have a noise machine and they just said no. I never had such an experience in an hotel where it felt like there are paper walls in between rooms. The other thing was that when I called to ask about the breakfast they said that they don't serve breakfast due to covid . I get that they don't , but why did I pay for it in my package? Why cant they serve it in the room?? The rooms are nice and clean but I'm very unhappy with the service and attitudes.

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 13 September 2020 via mobile

On arrival, the exterior of the hotel is somewhat worn. Once inside, the hotel bedroom door design is noticeably contemporary and elegant. The beds are simple, soft, dreamy and comfortable. The rest of the room I would describe as pleasant and functional. There is an outside garden area which is tucked away in the back which is a good place to eat take out food on a sunny day. The hotel is located walking distance to Black and White Bakery. I tried the Honey Cake gluten free loaf and my only regret is that I only had half a loaf. A longer stroll away is Dun wells Vegan Donut which has some the best donuts on the East Coast. Also, the hotel has a vending machine which has a fair selection of drinks and snacks for late night munchies.

The hotel is located in the real urban setting of Bed Stuy with a large Hasidic Jewish community. Visiting Jewish bakeries, such as Black and White, is well worth the visit. Those who want the more artsy side of Williamsburg proper, they will have walk or transport.

Unfortunately, I had the longest wait to retrieve my bags on hold on leaving the hotel, which was immediately remedied by Staff member Ronni on her arrival.

If you are fortunate to have Ronni on staff duty, I would recommend staying here. Her personal and highly attentive service alone earns the hotel the extra star.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 September 2020 via mobile

Icycycoyxtxycycoycoycyx5x6x5s6a74spib8pf57a7sycooyc86d8douvpv9df9v785d74sudutsy4autcoyczuzgxurztxoyxurzig itzurxlh sudutsy4autcoyc so64ao64ai64a6i4a4o6so64ao64ao64ao4s47z7si3so4a 4th is 4th season in and sp

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

I have been to this hotel a few times and every time I have visited Ronni has given excellent customer service. No matter what. She finds a solution to any and everything and gets things done. Her patience and knowledge of her job is outstanding. The best costumer service experience I’ve had. She’s amazing!

Date of stay: July 2020