All reviews new york off street parking free wifi car service room was clean and comfortable min walk subway neighborhood nyc clerk
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed here before but never reviewed this hotel. It’s tucked away in Brooklyn in an otherwise residential area. Service is good and rooms are neat and clean. We were greeted by a nice gentleman, who offered ideas for parking in case we went out and came back to find the lot full. Not a problem, we returned after midnight and found the lot full but parking right on the street. We will be back ❤️

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Room was clean but the walls are paper thin and the room was so small that the end of the bed almost touched the dresser on the other side of the room. Also had to deal with the Inconvenience of having to listen to a prostitute cry outside the door next to us till 3:45am. Probably won't stay here again

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Erik S
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The hotel is in an out of the way area so be prepared to walk or Lyft. The room was clean, very comfortable and had coffee,a refrigerator and a safe.
The staff was friendly and helpful. We did not try the breakfast but enjoyed the coffee.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Small rooms but that's to be expected because of the size of the building & lot it's on. Clean & quiet parking is a different story there are about 7-8 first come spaces out front. I wasn't worried I am familiar with the neighborhood having growed up there. I found off street parking around the corner. Just make sure you read the sign at the front desk concerning the parking rules on NYC streets. There are times you may have to move your vehicle if you are alternately parked and the street sweeper needs to clean that side !! There is security from a private company so that is a good thing.
My one NEGATIVE!! is they better get with the program quick and offer Sugar Free Syrup for their diabetic guests like me. Plus the kitchen attendant was rude and unprofessional when I asked her if they had any. I was upset by it and it and let management know. It's the little things ya know what I mean that make the difference. So if I come back I will be bringing my own!!

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
22sleepinnmanagement, Director of Sales at Sleep Inn Brooklyn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Respected Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a Review and share your experience about our Hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to you due to Breakfast attendant . I have shared your Feedback with Our Management team. And also about the sugar Free syrup, I have informed them to Consider about that Option.

Thanks

Reviewed 5 April 2017

My fiancé and I thoroughly enjoyed staying at The Sleep Inn - Downtown Brooklyn. The staff was friendly and accommodating and our room and bathroom were super clean. Our 2-day stay was peaceful and easy. The property, though tucked away on 22nd St., is close to 5th Ave. where you'll find lots of good eats - from Japanese and Italian to Indian and even Peruvian. We walked to the Barclay Center (home of the Nets!) and the mall - lots of shopping in between!

Pros - great staff, clean rooms, quiet, near great food (and almost everyone delivers until nearly midnight!)
Cons - It takes the hot water forever to get really hot; it's a 25min drive from JFK and there is no transportation service

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
22sleepinnmanagement, General Manager at Sleep Inn Brooklyn Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

Respected LaVondilyn W.

Thank you so much for Taking time to write a Review about our Hotel . And thank you so much for Sharing your Experience about your stay at Our HOtel. It is always Pleasure to get positive feedback form our Valued Guest.

Hope to see you again whenever you visit the area.

Thanks