Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$145
Sheraton.comUS$145
Expedia.comUS$145
eDreamsUS$145
Hotels.comUS$145
Agoda.comUS$145
1,457 results
All reviews the club lounge new york starbucks coffee fulton mall statue of liberty front desk staff subway station rooftop bar ping xiao lobby block nyc jfk barclay uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 February 2020

An average Sheraton by their standards. Needs refurbishment to be classified as a modern hotel. Staff were polite and the check-in process went well. The rooms are small but well equipped. Bathrooms are in urgent need of modernization. Staff did not update Bonvoy points which was disappointing and poor.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
RobertG7366, Manager at Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Dear Navtej G,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay. I am sorry we failed to update you Bonvoy status with your reservation. Please feel free to reach out to us and have this looked into. We would be more than happy to make sure you earn those Marriott points!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We thank you for your business.

Reviewed 21 February 2020 via mobile

The guy who checked me in (orange color beard) was super rude. Did not welcome me, just said "credit card" not even please. He was even more rude when I confronted him about his bad manners.
Room is very clean but constant noise from elevators and generator or heating system. I could also hear the bathrooms being used above me and the sounds were not pleasant.
In room heating system is too noisy to use.
Bed is comfortable but pillows are old and lumpy. Also i hate the way that the duvet cover is just folded over the duvet not sealed at any side. During the night the sheets move and you end up sleeping directly under the internal duvet which is probably not changed from one guest to the next.
Food from the restaurant was actually good, and starbucks is convenient.
Pool closed and wifi down throughout my stay.
Nice walk into Brooklyn Bridge park and some decent shops close by.
I always use Marriott group properties but I will not stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. jamesa1980,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback from your recent stay with us. I am sorry we failed to provide a warm welcome at check-in. We will make sure your feedback is shared with our front desk team to ensure similar situations are not repeated.

Again, thanks for your feedback. We appreciate your business.

Reviewed 20 February 2020

The Sheraton Brooklyn was located right next to my business meeting, so it was a great location. The price was OK - low for what I usually see in NYC. The front desk staff was very good, the young woman who checked me in was great as we the gentlemen who helped me with my bag.

First impression of the room was very good. Clean, no funny smells, and great size. The pool area below was really loud (I was on the 4th floor) during the evening. Every now any then when sleeping I would catch the scent of cigarette smoke - there is a park-type area across the way from the room at the same level so perhaps that was the cause - I checked all windows and they were closed. The in-room heater/a/c was exceptionally loud with a big kick-on noise that would wake me up.

I ordered from the restaurant in the first floor and the food was fine.The cheesecake with raspberry sauce was very average and had almost no raspberry sauce. The staff was helpful and friendly.

I went to find some ice and there was no ice machine on my floor. The housekeeper told me to go upstairs or downstairs to find some.Neither floor had a working ice machine. The 3rd floor location said go to 2nd floor. There was ice on the second floor.

The property itself looks like it is being remodeled, so no doubt it will be a better experience the next time. The staff is great, but the property condition is holding it back from being a go to property. Hopefully Marriott gets it put back together soon.

Dear jamison_io,

Thank you for taking the time to share your in-depth review from your recent stay. We always welcome feedback from our guest as we are always looking for creative ways to improve the guest experience. I will make sure to share your feedback with our operations team for internal review.

Again, thank you for the feedback. We look forward in welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 14 February 2020

Had a great time with my friends, hotel staff was fun and the hotel was clean. That is a fun place to hang out too. Go and try it. I t is in waling distance to several restaurants and bars so if you don't have transportation , do worrry... You can walk.

Date of stay: December 2019
RobertG7366, Manager at Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2020

Dear jlasko1985,

Thank you for taking the time to share such wonderful words from your recent stay with us. We greatly appreciate the 5 bubble review!

Reviewed 12 February 2020

Great location, great front desk and housekeeping staff. Xiao Ping took great care of my room during the stay.
Gym and lounge are spacious with adequate amenities.
The only down side is that even valet parking is difficult.

Trip type: Travelled on business
RobertG7366, Manager at Sheraton Brooklyn New York Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Trek630374,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate the 5 star bubble review. We look forward to your return!