I was very pleased with my recent stay here. The hotel is a reasonable walk from 2 subway stations. Lobby, breakfast area, and rooms are fairly small, but clean, modern, and comfortable. I have no complaints about noise, cleanliness, or comfort.
The business center is really small; only room for 1 person. Internet terminal is a paid service, but lets you do airline check-in and print boarding passes for free.
If I were attending another event in the area I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- La Quinta Inn in Brooklyn is located just 5 blocks from a subway station with easy access to Brooklyn sites as well as Manhattan. The Brooklyn Museum, Statue of Liberty, Times Square, and many more famous attractions are easily and affordably accessible from our hotel. Our people first service and clean comfortable accommodations complement our great location, making La Quinta Inn the perfect blend of affordability and comfort for your next trip to NYC. We provide a free continental breakfast, free wifi, and Limited Parking spaces at hotel at $25 a day. We hope to see you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LaQuinta, Expedia, Ebookers, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown Hotel Brooklyn
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Brooklyn Downtown
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Brooklyn Downtown New York